Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Volleyball Court Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Volleyball Court Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Volleyball Court Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Volleyball Court Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Volleyball Court Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Volleyball Court Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Volleyball Court Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Volleyball Court Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Volleyball Court Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Volleyball Court

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

Female Cancer Posts : 58
Drachmas : 12871

Volleyball Court Empty
PostSubject: Volleyball Court   Volleyball Court Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:27 pm

me and my brother were walking around camp until we pass by the Volleyball court.
i stand still and look at the Court, there were no one playing only an empty court with a net.
' it's been a long time since we play Volleyball ' i thought to my self

" hey Rin, come on .. why are you just standing there ? " i ask a bit annoyed seeing my sister standing and looking into nothingness, i walk towards her and grab her hand " hey, come on is there something bothering you ? " i ask a bit worried. " no " she answer " it's just, it's been a long time since the last time we play volley and i was just thinking how about we play Len ? " she finally ask.

" of course, but how about we make a little bet " Len ask, " sure .. i'm not afraid of some little bet " i said confidently while showing my small fang. " but i was thinking we ask Miku and Kaito to join us ". i saw Len thinking and then he smile " that's even better, what a smart sister you are .. if it's for them i have a perfect bet " Len ruffles my hair and i pout. " alright but you have to find them i'm staying "
Back to top Go down
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

Volleyball Court Empty
PostSubject: Volleyball Court   Volleyball Court Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:16 pm

I left my sister siting near next to the volley ball court, i look around near the court and finally i found them, they were sitting on the grass. Miku was teaching Kaito how to take care of plants " Hey " they both turn around and they stands up. " Hi Len, what's wrong ? " Miku ask while walking toward me with Kaito. " Me and Rin were just going to play Volleyball, you guys want in ? " i ask. " Sure i love sport .. how about you Miku ? " Kaito answer while smiling then turn to Miku " hmmm .. alright why not " " well let's go, we cant keep Rin waiting "

I walked with Len and Kaito toward the Volleyball court, when we got there Rin was sitting on the grass. when she saw us she stands up and said while her arms crossed " That took you long enough Len " " sorry Rin " i smile seeing the twins acting so nice. " alright so how will teh team be ? " Kaito ask. Len and Rin look at us and smile " well it's obvious, that me and Rin are a team, so the other team is you both " Len answer, i blush a little thinking that i would be in the same team as Kaito " a-alright lets play then " I said while walking toward the other half of the court.

When i was going to go toward Miku i heard Rin calling us, " Oh and one more thing, were going to have abet kay ? " she ask while walking to the other half of the court holding hands with her brother. " wait what kind of bet ? " i ask a bit suspicious. " Ooo.. you'll see later, let's play first " Len answer. Miku walk nearer to them " guys, this isn't funny tell us about the bet " Miku said softly. The twins look at us normally " Alright then, The losers will .. " Len said " do anything the winners said " Rin continue, they both smile cheerfully as if that's a normal thing. " hey that's not fair!! " i said finally,Rin sigh and look at me annoyed " it's only one order not more, how bad could that be ? " Rin said grabbing the ball ready to serve. i
Back to top Go down
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

Volleyball Court Empty
PostSubject: Volleyball Court   Volleyball Court Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:30 pm

I serve the ball and saw it flying to the other side of the court. i was hoping it would fell and give me and Len points, but sadly there's Kaito there. and he's good at sports. We play Volleyball until our points was 24 -24. i cursed in ancient Greek, Len heard that and giggle.
i blush seeing Len giggling, and i threw the ball to his head " Ow " he said while rubbing his head. he turns around looking annoyed " What was that for ? " he ask. i ignored the question and just said " come on focus .. we need to win this !! "

I look at Rin annoyed and think ' she must have been mad, hearing me laughing at her curse ' i sigh and turn back seeing Kaito and Miku ready for another serve. Rin serve another ball and Kaito bounce it back. it was flying high in the sky and i got an idea ' this is my chance ' i bend my knees and jump as high as i can. Rin look at me and smile " GO LEN !! " she cheer. i smile and hit the ball, doing a smash. it goes pass both of them. i land on the ground and look at Rin, she was running towards me and hug me " YEY .. WE WON .. WE WON " i laugh and just said " yes Rin, we won "

Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16284

Volleyball Court Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volleyball Court   Volleyball Court Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:41 pm

I walked by the volleyball court and saw four campers playing there. I recognized two of them who're from the Apollo's cabin. I told them, " Actually, I just want to tell you guys that the huntresses are coming soon! Katerina asked me to tell the others about this. There'll be no regular camp activities today. And we need to welcome the huntresses at the camp border soon!"

OCC: The forum game starts 5 hours later.
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

Volleyball Court Empty
PostSubject: Volleyball Court   Volleyball Court Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:02 pm

i saw mandy saying about the huntress coming, i nod and we all started leaving the Volleyball court. " i guess we should talk about the bet later "
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16284

Volleyball Court Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volleyball Court   Volleyball Court Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:23 pm

I followed them and left for Thalia's Pine.
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Volleyball Court Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volleyball Court   Volleyball Court Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Volleyball Court
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter :: Camp Half Blood :: Common Area :: Volleyball Court-
Jump to: