Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Archery Practices

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16284

Archery Practices  Empty
PostSubject: Archery Practices    Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Aiden, Allen and I arrived at the Archery Range.

I followed Tyler to the Archery Range with Allen.
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

Female Cancer Posts : 58
Drachmas : 12871

Archery Practices  Empty
PostSubject: Archery Practices   Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:08 am

I walk toward the Archery Practices with Tyler and Aiden, I grab a spare bows and arrows. and started to aim on the target practice. " so Aiden, Do you like it here in Camp Half Blood ?? "
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Archery Practices  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Practices    Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:15 am

I suddenly remembered that I forgot to bring my bow and arrows here. So, I picked up the a bow there and aimed at the red spot on the wooden board 100 feet away.

"I'm still adapting to all these craziness. Well, I just arrived yesterday and I'm still getting use the fact that my dad is Apollo," I answered as I picked up a bow and arrows, trying to aim at the shooting target 100 feet away.
Back to top Go down
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

Archery Practices  Empty
PostSubject: Archery Practices   Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:25 am

I grab another arrow and shoot the tinny red dot in the middle. " well, you'll get used to it, it's kinda nice having you as a Half Brother " and shoot another arrows " hey Tyler, you haven't spoke anything since we got here, what's wrong ?? got something on your mine ?? " i ask while smiling cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Archery Practices  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Practices    Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:33 am

"Great! Me too! " I answered happily as I successfully shot the red spot.

"Nah! I'm just thinking about what happened last time - um...just drop it. Anyway, how're you doing now? Get used to the whole I-am-a-demigod-! thing now?"I asked. The arrow I just shot out hit the outline of the small red spot. "Ugh," I grumbled as I picked up another arrow and aimed at the red spot again.
Back to top Go down
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

Archery Practices  Empty
PostSubject: Archery Practices   Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 6:00 pm

before i release my arrow, it think back about the Huntresses last visit. i sigh and just release the arrow making it hit the side of the red dot. " yeah, i'm already used of the whole demigod thing " and sit on the ground for some rest and look at them both " so where do you think Artemis's bow and arrows are?? .. i'm kinda curious "
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Archery Practices  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Practices    Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:19 pm

"Artemis' bow and arrows? As much as I'd like to help her, whenever I thought of those arrogant huntresses, I'll put off my mind,"I said," But if you really want to lend them some help, I guess you can start thinking where Artemis may had probably gone during her last visit with the huntresses. She loves the nature. Where do you think she may wanted to go?" I released my arrow which straightly shot the small red spot. I grinned in victory,"Well, at least it wouldn't be in the boys' bathroom. Otherwise, we'd have discovered it already!"

I grabbed another arrow and aimed at the tinny red spot again. I suggested," Maybe we could ask the huntresses about where the goddess had gone last time?"

"Nah, I wouldn't do that if I were you. The huntresses hate boys."
Back to top Go down
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

Archery Practices  Empty
PostSubject: Archery Practices   Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:36 pm

i always knew that the huntresses hate boys, but i don't really hate them. it's just annoying having them hate the boys without any reason. " well i can ask my sister to ask the huntresses about where the goddess had gone last time " i suggest while standing up, i pat my lap from dust, i started aiming the red dot again and hit it perfectly.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Archery Practices  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Practices    Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:39 pm

"Yea, I suppose you can do that!" I replied," In the meanwhile, if you really want to help them, perhaps you can just randomly walk around the camp. Last time, I lost my CB sword and I found it for so hard. I gave up finally, but then on the next day, it appeared at the place where I could have never imagined while I was walking around the camp for nothing. Perhaps this may work for you."
Back to top Go down
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

Archery Practices  Empty
PostSubject: Archery Practices   Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:46 pm

I groan, when the arrow didn't hit the red dot. i look back to Tyler " Perhaps, but i'm not that interested. i'm just curious, how could a goddess lost there ultimate weapon " i thought back that Hermes once lost his caduceus and just sigh " never mind "
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Archery Practices  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Practices    Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:52 pm

"I also wondered sometimes. But as you know my dad had also once lost his Lightning Bolt, so I just decided not to think about it..."
Back to top Go down
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

Archery Practices  Empty
PostSubject: Archery Practices   Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:00 pm

I grab two arrows and try to aim the red dot with 2 arrow at the same time, i pull the bow back and release it. the arrows flew across the room, i look at it nervously. when it hit the red dot both of them i smile happily seeing my success ' probably luck and probably because my dad is Apollo ' " well Artemis is my Dad twin sister, i would like to not be hated by the huntresses " i sigh and started aiming the red dot again, one arrow now. " hope that can happen "

OOC : hey Katelyn, i have one request : could you please put Klye and Gumi in the " List of Campers " when i see it i'm afraid my character hasn't been approved officially ..
Sorry and Thanks
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Archery Practices  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Practices    Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 12:35 am

OOC: They're already on the list. I put them in a few hours ago Very Happy
Anyway, need any hints? Try to rp in different locations. It HELPS! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

Archery Practices  Empty
PostSubject: Archery Practices   Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:01 pm

OOC : Alright, Thank you .. Katelyn Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Archery Practices  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Practices    Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:06 pm

Once again, I shot the small red spot miles away on the board. Satisfied with my performance, I smiled - after all, it's my second time of doing archery (I've done it once many years ago). "So, what're we going to do next?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

Archery Practices  Empty
PostSubject: Archery Practices   Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:43 pm

i look at Aiden " don't know, i'm kinda tired .. wanna go somewhere to relax ?? " i sat down and said " you pick the spot, if you wanna ? "
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Archery Practices  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Practices    Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 7:51 pm

"I'm still new here so I don't really know where's good to handout. How about you, Tyler?"I asked.

"Anywhere is fine with me. I don't really have anything to do now," I replied as I shot the small red dot on the board again.
Back to top Go down
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

Archery Practices  Empty
PostSubject: Archery Practices   Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:00 pm

" wanna go to the beach ??, but i think the huntresses are there " i sigh and started thinking again " i don't really know actually .. i'm just bored " i said while laying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Archery Practices  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Practices    Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:16 pm

"Not a bad idea! We could do it!"

"Whatever," I said.
Back to top Go down
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

Archery Practices  Empty
PostSubject: Archery Practices   Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:20 pm

" Alright so were going to the beach ?? or where " i ask while standing up " it seems Tyler doesn't really like the idea " i grin playfully.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Archery Practices  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Practices    Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:33 pm

"Cool! Let's get going!!!!" I exclaimed as I dropped down my bow and arrows.

"Alright. Let's go!" I said, trying to sound excited(didn't really work, obviously). I suddenly remembered something, "Wait! Do we need to bring anything?"
Back to top Go down
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

Archery Practices  Empty
PostSubject: Archery Practices   Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 9:13 pm

i look at Tyler with a little grin on my face, but it faded immediately " bring what ?? " i ask confused.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Archery Practices  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Practices    Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 11:25 pm

"Um...I don't know. This just suddenly jumped up in my mind," I replied.

"If no, maybe we should go now? Can't wait to see what's the beach like in the morning!"
Back to top Go down
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

Archery Practices  Empty
PostSubject: Archery Practices   Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:23 pm

" I guess we don't have to bring anything " i sat the bow and arrows back in it's place " Alright let's go to the beach "
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Archery Practices  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Practices    Archery Practices  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:47 pm

After I put back my arrows and bow to the original place, we headed to the beach.

We left the archery range and headed to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Archery Practices  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Practices    Archery Practices  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archery Practices
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter :: Camp Half Blood :: Common Area :: Archery Range-
Jump to: