Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses

Go down 
+2
Chiron
ChocoKat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16302

CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:09 am

As I run towards the girl with my sword raised, I see her drawing her dagger. Good, I thought, I think I'll have an advantage fighting her. She tries stab at me but fails as I deflect her dagger with my sword. I try to slash her left where I see a small wound, thinking that she may not be able to dodge that attack easily.

(58)

Last edited by Katelyn on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Arianna
Praetor
Arianna

Female Pisces Posts : 86
Drachmas : 13273

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:16 am

She attmepts to hit at my left arm. I try to dodge it - and I almost did - but another small bleeding wound was left on my arm. You know what? I'm seriously pissed off now. I charge at her and try to stab her at her elbow. Girl , you're so gonna pay.

(42)
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:24 am

Yes, I thought as I hit her at her arm. But then, she charges at me again and tries to stab at my arm. I attempt to take a stab back, but I find a bleeding wound on my shoulder. Holy Hades! I raise my sword and try to slash at her, shouting," Maybe you can just surrender, girl! You're no match to me!"

(59)

Last edited by Katelyn on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13849

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:25 am

So I was fighting Angela, and she decides to to fly AND shoot me an arrow. I raise my hand and shoot a beam of moon light, disintegrating the arrow. She wanted to play with her powers, so I used mine. She wants to use her weather powers, I'll use my moon powers. Beside, I have an advantage at night and the moon is almost full, so my power are at its peak. "I have powers of my own!" I screamed to Angela, since she was flying so high. I grab an arrow with moon light, put it on the bow and shoot it at Angela, hoping to hit her shoulder.

(41)
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Hades! Lana disintegrates my arrow with something shot from her hand! And honestly I had no idea what it is, but whatever that is, it won't last long since everything has a limit. This thought gives me some sort of comfort. She raised her bow and aim at me with a glowing arrow. Whatever does the glowing thing means, I know it's definitely not something good. So, I immediately dodge it. I summon a strike of lightning that's localized in the area where Lana is standing. Feeling a little bit dizzy, I fly to the higher sky, hoping that she won't hit me. Gosh, too much power used again.

(60)

Last edited by Katelyn on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:50 pm

I rapidly make a shield of moon light(Imaging a beautiful glowing white light) which worked but took a lot of Lana's energy. Lana decide to climb a tree to get closer to Angela. When Lana is in the top of the tree, she try to shoot an arrow to Angela, but this time it will explode slime that hopefully it will make it hard for Angela to fly.

(40)
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:31 pm

Flying high does make me feel better. By the time I look back, Lana is already on a tree(I wonder how she got there), aiming me with an arrow. I quickly dodge it and the arrow hit the big rock beneath me, exploding in a splash of green smelly and sticky substances. Yuck! To fight back, I summon a small rainfall localized at the tree which Lana's at. Though it's small, I believe it will make the tree slippery enough for anyone to climb. "Enjoying the rain, huh?"I shout.

(61)

Last edited by Katelyn on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:03 pm

We were talking to Ray and Victoria, before an arrow shot at a tree, causing a pile of mud explode. Disgusting! Some mud falls on my jeans and shoes.

As a pile of mud exploded, I tell Amanda and Aiden, "Hey, I guess it's time for us to get going!"

After a mud explosion, Tyler suggests us to leave and keep on going. "That's a great idea,"I reply.

We then leave and quickly run towards the trees.

(61)

Last edited by Katelyn on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arianna
Praetor
Arianna

Female Pisces Posts : 86
Drachmas : 13273

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:48 pm

As she raises her sword, I take a step backward. I'm glad that slash misses. I sneak to her right, trying to stab her. Suddenly, I hear someone running towards us - I think it is the campers who were at the jail. Gosh, I will be outmatched. I was trying to run towards the Fist, but then I hear some serious fighting occuring at our side - seems something big was happening there. I decide to retreat and leave the flag job to Lana.

(39)
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:55 pm

Urg, I miss again. She walks to my right and stabs me, leaving a bleeding wound at my right thigh. "Hades!"I curse in ancient Greek. It does hurt! I take a step back, and raise my sword again - thank god - before I slash at her, I hear someone running towards us. It's Melanie and Liz, daughter of Hephaestus and Demeter. I guess the huntress knows she couldn't win in this battle, she runs away. I was planning to run after her, but then I remember Angie's signal. So, I instruct Melanie and Liz to do so, and run toward the Fist.

(62)

Last edited by Katelyn on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:19 am

The tree was slippery because of the rain Angela created. Including me! "Its actually refreshing!" I shout. Im wondering what I can do now. I cant fly and if shoot arrow she'll just dough it. I have to shoot her moon light. There is nothing faster than the light, right? I'll go with that. I focus all my power. This time I will not miss..."Your going to the ground, Angela!" I said shooting the beam. I didn't notice, but there were some huntresses behind us, maybe watching us.

(38)
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:58 am

"Good to hear that!"I shout back. Her right hand is glowing again - it's the moonlight thing
(she did that in the game during their previous visit). In a split second, I summon a wall of rain in front of me and fly to the right. The water wall refracts the beam to the left while some are reflected back. Though the beam didn't hit me, I could feel the warmth of it. It's not like the 100-degree-Celsius or sunshine kind of warmth - it's like the winter sun when the sun is bright but the temperature is 10 degree Celsius. I feel a bit exhausted and staggered. "Nah, I don't think so! Speed of light maybe fast, but light can be refracted and reflected. By the way, you really look like an alien when your hand glowed,"I shout back, hoping that Lana won't notice the effects of overusing power.

(63)
OOC: AGAIN, Lee, remember to put down the mark below your roleplay!

Last edited by Katelyn on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:22 am

The comment Angela said actually made me laugh. but I tried to hold it and said "You'll look like an alien soon" shooting 4 explosive arrows. They exploded, but I did not see if Angela was harm, which I hope she was. "Huntresses, how is it going in the flag?"

(37)

OCC: Lol, I keep forgetting, I don't understand the system so much, so sorry if I do something wrong
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:44 am

Lana shot four explosive arrows which exploded beside me. This smoke makes keep choking. "Curse you, Lana,"I shout. Have Lana not said something about the huntresses and the flag, I wouldn't have noticed that there're two huntresses running towards the flag. Hades! Lana's a distraction! I successively shoot two arrows at them, but only one shoots the huntress successfully, paralyzing her. The other one keeps running. I have no choice but to summon another small fall of rain(I couldn't do a large one now since I really don't want to know the consequences). I think to myself, it'll make it almost impossible for the huntress to climb up the rocks - at least it can by me some time. I yell at Lana,"Thanks for the hints!"

(64)
OOC: um...you should be 51.

Last edited by Katelyn on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:40 pm

Perfect. Its all going as a plan. "A little rain wont stop a huntress, We've been in worst situations... You think you can just stop us with a rain?" I shouted. "Why don't you come here? Too scare to fight me?" I said. I could just jump and hit her. If I can climb and jump tree in one second, I can just jump and hit her. But I need to distract her. I take a look at our flag. I saw the huge wall of fire protecting the tree. The Hecate child really knows magic.

*(36)
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:18 am

"Nah, the scenery is pretty good up here! Don't you think so? Or you're too scare to be at such a height?"I summon a strike of lightning (probably the last one). A flow of electricity passes from the wet Fist to where the wet huntress's standing then to the wet tree and Lana - basically, wherever is WET and is connected to the Fist by rainwater I've just summoned, electricity will pass through. The huntress who's approaching the flag becomes paralyzed and fall onto the floor. "Lana, you're right. A little rain may not be able to stop a huntress, but it is a good conductor of electricity!"I yell back,"Can you feel the tingling sensation like you can hardly move your limb, and the smell of burnt food? Well, that's 1% of the wrath of Zeus and me!"

(65)

Last edited by Katelyn on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:31 am

I've been paralysed. I think for a moment, my moon light can heal me. By body start glowing and now I could move. The other huntresses were paralyse as well. "Nice trick, Angela. You're feeling the wrath of Lana, but now your going to feel the wrath of a ROMAN huntress, the wrath of Artemis and my Mother, Luna!" As i said that, my body filled with energy. The leaves of the tree started disintegrating. Im draining everything around me. I didn't knew I could do that. "Prepare to feel the wrath of the Moon!" A beam of light was shoot to Angela.

(35)
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:48 am

Just when I was going hooray, Lana started glowing(which's really weird, in my opinion) and the tree starts disintegrating. She shoots a beam of moonlight towards me. I try to dodge it, but it fits the very left of my waist. I feel like being burnt but when I look at my 'wound', I couldn't find anything and the 'burning' sensation starts fading. "That's all you've got?"I shout,"by the way, your tree is 'dissolving. Try not to fall onto the hard ground. It'll be really , um..., nasty!'

I run towards the Fist, only finding that Lana who's glowing on a tree which's also glowing and disintegrating. She shot a beam of light towards Angela. It hits her at the very left of her wrist, but I couldn't see any wound left there. I try to focus and picture what's happening next. Yes! It works. I yell at Lana, "Girl, you're getting a crippling headache." I then throw a dagger that I stole from a huntress just right then at her.

(66)

Last edited by Katelyn on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:04 am

The tree was disintegrating. The moon light haven't been activated, "Darling, when you haven't seen the side affects." I raise my hand and moon light started surrounding Angela's body. When a moon light hits something, its now infected by the light. Which the part of the body the the light hitted will start burning as if it was fire.

I saw a girl. She throw me a dagger from a huntress. I grabbed the dagger, "Thats not how you throw a dagger, Kate" I said throwing it at her with extremely speed.

"Angela, you can suffer in the air now, if you want. I have another camper to fight. I jump from the tree to Angel. I was face to face with her "It was nice fighting you!" and then I landed next to Kate.

(34)
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:17 am

I saw that Angela was suffering. "Can you still fly?"I shout.

"Yea, probably."I fly down.

I whisper at her ear,"Go find Aiden then. They're near the tree where the flag was at. He'll know what to do. By the way, better get your brother back here if you can't get back here fast. I think I may need some help." She then fly immediately towards the other side. Lana jumps down from the tree. I have my sword raised at slash at her. "You maybe good at using all those light power and stuff. But well, you're on the ground now and it's me you're facing. You an't get past me and my sword, and I doubt if you could use those things right now. Headache really sucks, you know,"I shout, "Wondering why I'll know? It's intelligence we're talking about. I know exactly what you're going to do!"

(67)

Last edited by Katelyn on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:24 am

"You're right, Kate. Enough of moonlight, lets fight with an immortal girl who've lived since thousands of years..." I said to Kate. "I've fought monster with my bare hands!" I said getting my bow. I hit the tree next to as hard as I could with my bow, cutting it. And it was going to fall on Katerina.

(33)
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:28 am

Before I the tree actually falls onto the ground, I dodge it immediately and it barely hits me. Though I have to say she's really strong that she can actually make the tree falls - at least I didn't really believe it when I have that vision. I try to slash at her with my sword again. "You may have a long history, but sometimes, I live in future."I say.

(68)

Last edited by Katelyn on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:37 am

"Apollo's blessings, huh?" I said. She can see the future, she knows any step Im going to do. Right now, i don't know what to do. I really want to slap her face right now! Wait.... Im not doing anything.... thats it! I wont do anything, I'll just wait till she strike. If I attack, she'll know what Im going to do, but if she make the first move, she will not know what Im going to do! Does this even make sense? I've never been in this kind of situation!

(32)
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:47 am

"Um, not exactly. My mum is Athena!"I reply. Lana suddenly just stops moving. Hades,not moving - this is her plan. During practices, Tyler did that once and I do have a back-up plan but it doesn't always work. I try to focus again, imagine that I attacked her, and try to see what her counter-action would be. I hope that it'll work. I try to provoke her, "Lana, why stop moving. The flag won't just fly down to you!" I try to hit her with my sword.

(69)

Last edited by Katelyn on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:54 am

"Everything can happen, Katerina!" I said grabbing my dagger. Katerina's sword and my dagger collided. I was face to face with her and I kick her left leg. I have to make her weak. What can her weakness be? What ever her weakness is, I must find out soon.

(32)

Last edited by LeeUnderwood on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next