Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16296

An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc. Empty
PostSubject: An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc.   An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:28 am

Here's an idea from Lee(aka LeeUnderwood):

Quote :
Hey, I had an idea to create a group of Amazons... Like create a forum for Amazons. They don't move constantly from place to place like the huntresses, so it'll be easier. The forum's name should be Amazon.com (lol) since in the books they live there... Greeks and Romans can join. Demigod, legacies mortals, nymphs, etc can join. They can have boyfriends. The ranks will be:

-Queen

-Warriors

So what do you think?

AND if we could create nymphs and things like that it will be awesome... Or buy it.

AND this is a crazy idea, but what if we create a 'Hunters of Apollo' group for boys? They are granted immortality and abilities like the huntresses of Artemis, BUT they can have girlfriends What do you think? I think its great since we are going to be the first to have that idea... I think. Also, Roman Apollo is in charge of the group, like Greek Artemis with the huntresses. Greeks and Romans are allowed.

Also, I was thinking, at the character creation application, we should put, Ranks: ( Greek/Roman demigod, Legacy, Nymph, etc)
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Redfield
Campers

Drachmas : 12677

PostSubject: Re: An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc.   An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:32 am

I think having an Amazon.com kind of thing would be good and if it is gone for I have a perect char for the application of queen.^^

Also hunters of Apollo?...Let's not go crazy and edit the canon too much now shall we?
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

Male Scorpio Posts : 170
Drachmas : 12943

PostSubject: Re: An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc.   An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:32 am

That's cool...!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc.   An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:56 am

i think we can go with the amazon part and the nymph part.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13843

PostSubject: Re: An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc.   An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:46 pm

I thought the hunters of Apollo would be cool, since no other site have the idea. And it will call the attention of people.... If we put it in Facebook and tell people to promo it...
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc.   An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:28 pm

only Son of Apollo is able to be a hunter of Apollo..?
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc.   An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:02 am

Nope...
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc.   An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:44 pm

it doesn't matter?
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc.   An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 8:21 pm

It doesn't matter... demigods, demititan or primordial demigods, they all can join, as long as they are boys.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc.   An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:38 am

I'd like to join..lol
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc.   An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:50 am

umm...i think the hunters of apollo is a way too far from the books' plot.
I mean in the books, there are huntresses of artemis probably because artermis is the goddess of hunt. but for apollo, um...i think you get what I mean here.
So, in my opinion, the idea of amazons and nymphs is great, but for the hunters, it's just a bit too crazy for me - or maybe it's just for me only...
Back to top Go down
Arianna
Praetor
Arianna

Female Pisces Posts : 86
Drachmas : 13267

PostSubject: Re: An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc.   An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:07 am

I'm a little puzzled. Do you mean by opening a new site for the Amazons or just doing what we've done with the huntresses?
And regarding to the idea of the hunters, I'd have to go with Kat and Redfield.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc.   An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 5:33 am

Lol, i said a forum/topic... not site Very Happy like we did with the huntresses. And I know idea of the hunters is crazy, but i think it'll be cool. And will catch people's attention...
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc.   An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:26 pm

attention can be good or bad...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc.   An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An idea about Amazon, hunter of Apollo, etc.
Page 1 of 1