Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
The New Huntress Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
The New Huntress Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
The New Huntress Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
The New Huntress Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
The New Huntress Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
The New Huntress Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
The New Huntress Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
The New Huntress Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
The New Huntress Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

The New Huntress

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karen_Hunter_of_Artemis
Campers

Female Posts : 22
Drachmas : 12334

The New Huntress Empty
PostSubject: The New Huntress   The New Huntress Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:53 am

"Hi guys" I greet, walking into the Artemis Cabin for the first time, smile on my face. I was happy to finally be an official Huntress.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13828

The New Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Huntress   The New Huntress Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:57 am

"oh, Hey, you must be the new huntress... Nice to meet you...um... Can you tell me your name?" Lana said smiling at them. They were at the Artemis cabin, preparing everything so that then they could go to the Mess Hall.
Back to top Go down
Karen_Hunter_of_Artemis
Campers

The New Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Huntress   The New Huntress Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:59 am

"Oh hey, I'm Lyra Starstreak," I reply smiling at the girl. She seemed friendly, so I asked, "what about you?"
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

The New Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Huntress   The New Huntress Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:05 pm

"Im Lana Cruise, daughter of Luna(Selene) And Leutinant of the huntresses" Lana said to the girl. "Huntresses, prepare everything, they are waiting for us!" Lana shouted then turned back to Lyra. "Again, nice to meet you, prepare everything, your bunk is over there" Lana pointed.
Back to top Go down
Karen_Hunter_of_Artemis
Campers

The New Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Huntress   The New Huntress Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:10 pm

"Oh, nice to meet you," I say to Lana, then walk over to my bunk. There wasn't really anything there, so I ask, "what are we preparing and where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

The New Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Huntress   The New Huntress Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:36 am

"Prepare your things..." Lana said going to her bunk.
Back to top Go down
Karen_Hunter_of_Artemis
Campers

The New Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Huntress   The New Huntress Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Looking slightly confused, I went and did so without another word, although still unsure of what was happening. I also made a mental note of getting to know the other Huntresses.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

The New Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Huntress   The New Huntress Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:30 am

"Ok, are we ready?" Lana asked the huntresses. Everyone said yes but Lyra didn't. Lana go to her bunk and saw that she haven't prepared her stuff. "May I help you?" Lana asked.
Back to top Go down
Karen_Hunter_of_Artemis
Campers

The New Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Huntress   The New Huntress Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:12 pm

Looking nervously around, I begin to pack, but then realising that I couldn't. There was nothing for me to pack - all my stuff was back in the Athena Cabin still.
"Um, can I go to the Athena cabin for a moment? All my stuff is still there...Sorry," I say in a soft whisper, hoping she would let me. Not that I would be surprised if I had to go without anything.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

The New Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Huntress   The New Huntress Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 7:54 pm

"Um…" Lana thought for a moment. "Yes, but we'll be waiting for you in the Mess Hall" Lana said walking out and say "Everyone, lets go! Michelle, help Lyra, please". When she finished talking, she exit the cabin along the other huntresses and went to the Mess Hall.
Back to top Go down
Karen_Hunter_of_Artemis
Campers

The New Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Huntress   The New Huntress Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:48 pm

"Thanks" I say to Lana, with a smile. Looking around, I see another girl getting up, who I assume to be Michelle. Together, we leave, starting a small conversation about being Huntresses of Artemis.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

The New Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Huntress   The New Huntress Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:16 am

We arrived and went directly to the Diana's table... Should I say Artemis? Nah, anyways, Lana say to the other huntresses "Take your seat everyone, and think of the food you want and it should- We've been here before, you know what to do" she said laughing and sat next to Tamara, and saved a space next.

"Can I sit there?" asked a huntress to Lana.

"Sorry, maybe next time., I'm saving the space for Lyra, the new huntresses...You know I like to make newbies feel comfortable. And if she have a question, its better if she ask me" Lana replied.

"Okay, I get it" the huntress said with a smile and sat in another place.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

The New Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Huntress   The New Huntress Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:16 am

We arrived and went directly to the Diana's table... Should I say Artemis? Nah, anyways, Lana say to the other huntresses "Take your seat everyone, and think of the food you want and it should- We've been here before, you know what to do" she said laughing and sat next to Tamara, and saved a space next.

"Can I sit there?" asked a huntress to Lana.

"Sorry, maybe next time., I'm saving the space for Lyra, the new huntresses...You know I like to make newbies feel comfortable. And if she have a question, its better if she ask me" Lana replied.

"Okay, I get it" the huntress said with a smile and sat in another place.
Back to top Go down
Karen_Hunter_of_Artemis
Campers

The New Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Huntress   The New Huntress Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:17 pm

After quickly gathering my things from the Athena Cabin and packing it, Michelle assisted me in moving it back to the Artemis Cabin with everyone else's stuff. We then made our way to the Mess Hall, where I saw an empty seat beside Lana, so I headed over, asking if I could sit there, even though the seat was probably reserved for someone else.

"Can I sit here?" I ask her, shyly.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

The New Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Huntress   The New Huntress Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:47 pm

"Of course, actually, I saved it for you" Lana smiled. "You must obviously know how this works..." Lana said to Lyra. Lana imagined a fruit salad and it appeared. "Yummy" Lana sais and started to eat.
Back to top Go down
Karen_Hunter_of_Artemis
Campers

The New Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Huntress   The New Huntress Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:52 pm

"Oh, thanks!" I say, smiling as I waved at Michelle. "Yeah, I think I do," I say while imagining a cup of apple juice, which appeared promptly. Smiling as I take a sip, I ask Lana, "So are we leaving Camp Half-Blood after this?"
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

The New Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Huntress   The New Huntress Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:02 am

"Oh, no no, we just packed our things up" Lana said smiling and continue eating her salad. "So, why did you joined us? You don't have to answer...I don't want you to feel uncomfortable".
Back to top Go down
Karen_Hunter_of_Artemis
Campers

The New Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Huntress   The New Huntress Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:17 pm

"Oh, okay," I reply, looking slightly confused. "Well um, I guess I just wanted to feel useful to the world. It's kinda hard to explain..."
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

The New Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Huntress   The New Huntress Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:28 am

"I understand..." Lana replied to Lyra. "I know who it feels ..."
Back to top Go down
Karen_Hunter_of_Artemis
Campers

The New Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Huntress   The New Huntress Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 8:05 am

Smiling, I returned to my food.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

The New Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Huntress   The New Huntress Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:27 pm

"So... do you like your food?'' Lana said to start a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Karen_Hunter_of_Artemis
Campers

The New Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Huntress   The New Huntress Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 5:14 pm

"Yeah, it's great!" I reply enthusiastically. Then a thought occurred to me - even if I were immortal, eating would still be a necessity. "When we're out hunting, what...and how... do we eat?" I ask Lana in a small, almost shy, voice.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

The New Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Huntress   The New Huntress Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:49 pm

"Well, we hunt something and cook it" Lana said smiling. She was probably wondering if she had to eat... cause she is immortal. Typical for a new hunter. "We still need to eat" Lana said returning to her salad. When she finished her salad, she looked the plates of the others, to see if the have finish. Everyone finished except Lyra.

"Huntresses, pay attention" Lana said standing up. "After we all finish eating, we are going to the fields of Mars" said Lana. "You are probably asking why? Well, we are going to hunt! The campers have discovered a beast that haven't been in the camp, and its dangerous, we are going to hunt it down and probably eat it then" Lana said laughing because of the last part. They always fall for the joke.

"ew Lana, Im not eating it" said a huntress.
Back to top Go down
Karen_Hunter_of_Artemis
Campers

The New Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Huntress   The New Huntress Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:44 pm

I nodded in understanding, then heard about eating some beast which caused my face to contort in disgust. Upon closer inspection of Lana's face, I saw a glint in her eyes that betrayed her joke. A smirk made it's way onto my face.

"The Field of Mars... The Roman Camp?" I ask. Honestly, I was quite curious as to what it looked like and everything, but I had never been there.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

The New Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Huntress   The New Huntress Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:56 am

"Oh, oops, wrong again" Lana said. "I mean the woods in here... I confuse them a lot... I'm a roman you see, child of Luna"

(OCC: Sorry I took so long to reply)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Huntress   The New Huntress Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Huntress
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next