Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of  Dionysus Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of  Dionysus Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of  Dionysus Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of  Dionysus Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of  Dionysus Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of  Dionysus Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of  Dionysus Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of  Dionysus Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of  Dionysus Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of Dionysus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jacob.s.greene
Campers

Male Gemini Posts : 103
Drachmas : 12318

Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of  Dionysus Empty
PostSubject: Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of Dionysus   Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of  Dionysus Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:18 pm

Name: Jacob Samuel Greene
Nickname: Jake
Date of Birth: 05/28/1991
Place of birth: Duluth MN
Place living before arriving at camp: Astoria NY
Camp: Half Blood
Age when arrived at camp 12.5 years old

Physical appearance

Physical Description: Tall and average

Height:5'9"
Weight:181
Eye color: grey
Hair color and style: Black Curly
Clothing style: Punk
Birthmark/scars/tattoos (if any): Scar Under lip Left side , Cut by both eyes by a football

Personality and characteristics:

Personality: Well he is a very outgoing person
Special habits: Guessing wine flavors right
Merits and talents: Made white wine from water, Found his way to camp half blood with only a magic compass and never fails
Demerits: Left home at 4, Witness a murder did nothing and got arrested for a wicked party
Fears: No wine and Not having a book to read
Hobbies: Wine making
Favorite time of the day:  Day
Favorite place at camp:  The mess hall
Favorite activity at camp: Reading
Least favorite activity at camp:  Capture the flag

Family and Relationships

Relationship with others: Spends time with older sister Rebecca allot. Hates his step mother
God Parent Dionysus
parent:
Lisa Greene
Stepparent: Jerry Greene Also a demigod of Dionysus
Siblings: Rebecca(Full) Caro(Half)
Best friend: No one
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Anne Wise

Enemy: Step Dad

Battle

Powers:
Can conjure wine

Weapons: A Celestial Bronze sword
Fatal flaw:  Loyal
Strengths: Being very resourceful, Being smart , being a weapon master
Weaknesses: Wine Party satyrs

Biography
 The first memory was on a vacation in Greece we saw statues moving I said dad he said what  I said the statue are moving he said let’s get some water for you and Rebecca. Well it started when I was drinking water when I was with my dad. He got super tipsy and I drank my water I was tipsy to then he took me out and said. Son "you and Rebecca are both Demigods". I said "What" Then he "said it a half god half mortal" Then the reason he knew we were Dionysus is because he are half brother. Well I left home at 4 on the streets survived by making people wine got a couple bucks thee from there only lasted for 6 months When I was on the streets I saw a murder happen that when I realized I would be safe at home. I went home my dad said I was worried that you would not come home.  Then at Night I got a dream from Athena she said" you will date my daughter". SO that was what led me to camp half blood. Then I met her she was Anne Wise. She hated me but then we both loved the arts. Well then one day I went out and got a football we played it at camp then I got a cut on my head from running in to an arrow shot from a son of Apollo. Then at thanks giving I was eating turkey and bit threw my lip. Then the day after thanksgiving I met a satyr her name was Bella Grove She said why don't we go party with your daddy. Dad why are you at camp I want to meet my son. Well I went home to spend time with my cousins my sister carol we are half. She said dude can I have some wine. OK I got here some and my step mom said you are not allowed to use your wine powers. I said you’re jealous because I and Rebecca do have them. Then I went to bed. Rebecca came up to me and said "you didn't have to treat her like that" I said back “I am sorry" Well the reason why I did apologize I'm smart and she was right I made my sister drunk for a family event. Well at camp half blood we found out I am a weapon master. When I was 5 we found out I was resourceful. Made wine from water Well I went on a visit to home with Rebecca We did are party every year I got arrested and then my dad burned the guard alive by showing the guard his real form while I was told to look away

Realonship with mortals: Well there werid since he a demigod he can be some what miss understood

Last edited by jacob.s.greene on Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:08 am; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : To get to be a camper)
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16281

PostSubject: Re: Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of Dionysus   Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of  Dionysus Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:45 pm

1. Again, choose either athena or dionysus to be the god parent, but not related to both at the same time.
2. For the basic information part, I guess you've taken 'gender' as 'age'
3. What do you mean by "Scar underlip from thanksgiving , Cut by boths eyes from football"?
4. For the personality part, it'd be better to add a more detailed description.
5. Things written at the column of 'merits' and 'demerits', these are more like to be included in biography. These can also be used as examples to support your description about your characters' personality, like rebellious, smart, generous, wicked, etc.. 
6. Could you give a little explanation of why Jacob hates her stepmother or enjoy being with her sister? Also, is her sister a mortal or what?
7. Give more elaboration on power.
8. For the weapon, we generally accept Celestial Bronze in Camp Half-Blood.
9. Give more elaboration on strengths, weaknesses and fatal flaw.
10. Write more for biography. You may include general information of the character, relationship with the others, something about his/her family members, how he/she arrive at camp, etc.
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
jacob.s.greene
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of Dionysus   Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of  Dionysus Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:01 am

i read the rles i can be related to him his father a demigod that his whole story like frank from the heroes of olympus son of mars great grandson of poseidon
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of Dionysus   Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of  Dionysus Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:36 am

Frank is an exceptional case
There aren't many demigods who come from a bloodline with 2 gods involved . So, I have to say no to this one
Back to top Go down
jacob.s.greene
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of Dionysus   Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of  Dionysus Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:13 am

but his role is his dad a demigod to
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of Dionysus   Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of  Dionysus Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:28 am

We generally don't allow demigod linked with two gods/goddesses because it's almost impossible to happen especially in CHB - you'll know demigods get killed easily if you've read the books. As I said, Frank is an exceptional case .
We understand that you really like these two deities, but you may have to make it intottwo characters instead of one.
Back to top Go down
jacob.s.greene
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of Dionysus   Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of  Dionysus Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:31 am

ok can we please understand some make  mine was a demigod that made it
Back to top Go down
jacob.s.greene
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of Dionysus   Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of  Dionysus Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:44 am

can you check mine now
Back to top Go down
jacob.s.greene
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of Dionysus   Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of  Dionysus Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:12 am

jacob.s.greene wrote:
Profile of Jacob Samuel Greene Son of  Dionysus

General

Name: Jacob Samuel Greene
Nickname: Jake
Date of Birth: 05/28/1991
Place of birth: Duluth MN
Place living before arriving at camp: Astoria Ny
Camp: Half Blood
Age when arrived at camp 12.5 years old

Physical appearance

Physical Description: Scar underlip from thanksgiving , Cut by boths eyes from football

Height:5'9"
Weight:181
Eye color: grey
Hair color and style: Black Curly
Clothing style: Emo
Birthmark/scars/tattoos (if any):

Personality and characteristics:

Personality: Well he is a very outgoing person
Special habits: Guessing wine flavors right
Merits and talents: Made white wine from water, Found his way to camp hlf blood with only a magic compass and neer fails
Demerits: Left home at 4, Witness a murder did nothing and got arrested for a wicked party
Fears: No wine and Not having a book to read
Hobbies: Wine making
Favorite time of the day:  Day
Favorite place at camp:  The mess hall
Favorite activity at camp: Reading
Least favorite activity at camp:  Capture the flag

Family and Relationships

Relationship with others:Spends time with older sister rebecca alot. Hates his step mother
God Parent Dionysus
parent:
LisaGreene
Stepparent: Jerry greene
Siblings: Rebecca Carol
Best friend: No one
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Anne Wise

Enemy: Step Dad

Battle

Powers:
Can conjur wine,

Weapons: A Bronze sword
Fatal flaw:  Loyal
Strengths: Being very resourceful, Being smart , being a weapon master
Weaknesses: Wine Party stayers

Biography
Well it started when i was drinking water when i was my dad got super tipsy and i drank my water i was tipsy to then he took me out and sad. Son you and Rebecca are both Demigods. I said What that he said it a half god half mortal  Then at nite i got a dream from Athena she said you will date my daughter. SO that was what led me to camp half blood . Then i met her she was Anne Wise. She hated me but then we both loved the arts. Well then one day i went out and got a football we played it at camp then i got a cut on my head from running in to a arrow shot from a son of Apollo. Then at thanks giving i was eating turkey and bit threw my lip. One day i met a saytr her name was Bella Grove She said why dont we go party with your daddy. Dad why are you at camp I want to meet my son. well i went home to spend time with my cousins My sister carol we are half. She said dude can i have some wine. OK i got here some and my step mom said your are not alowed to use your wine powers. I said your jealous because me and Rebecca dont have them
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of Dionysus   Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of  Dionysus Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:53 am

Firstly, don't double-post.
Click the 'edit' button at the top and make amendments instead of posting below.

Here're the things that I've mentioned above that are left unsolved:
1. What do you mean by "Scar underlip from thanksgiving , Cut by boths eyes from football"?
2. For the personality part, it'd be better to add a more detailed description.
3. Things written at the column of 'merits' and 'demerits', these are more like to be included in biography. These can also be used as examples to support your description about your characters' personality, like rebellious, smart, generous, wicked, etc.. 
4. Could you give a little explanation of why Jacob hates her stepmother or enjoy being with her sister? Also, is her sister a mortal or what?
5. Give more elaboration on power.
6. For the weapon, we generally accept Celestial Bronze in Camp Half-Blood.
7. Give more elaboration on strengths, weaknesses and fatal flaw.
8. Could you please clear the biography up a little bit and fix the grammar, as I don't really understand what you're writing about...
Back to top Go down
jacob.s.greene
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of Dionysus   Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of  Dionysus Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:43 am

i changed his name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of Dionysus   Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of  Dionysus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ιάκωβος Πράσινο Son of Dionysus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter :: General :: Characters Creating :: Characters Creating - Pending :: Camp Half Blood-
Jump to: