Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

Female Taurus Posts : 77
Drachmas : 13297

Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria   Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:44 am

General

Name: Riley Vance
Nickname: Lee
Date of Birth: January 1, 1990
Horoscope: Capricorn
Place of birth: Memphis, Tennessee
Place living: Camp Jupiter

Physical appearance

Height: 6'6"
Weight: 200 pounds
Eye color: Electric Blue
Hair color and style: Bright Red, Buzz Cut
Clothing style: Generally prefers to wear all black, but wears other colors other than dark colors when he needs to
Birthmark/scars/tattoos (if any): Has a tattoo of Semper Paratus on his left arm, as his Father was a Marine. And he has the symbol of his mother, Victoria, the laurel, on his right arm, along with the S.P.Q.R. and 17 stripes, symbolizing him being at Camp Jupiter since the age of 5.
Physical Description: Tall, tan skin, and very muscular, though very handsome.
Others(if any):

Personality and characteristics

Personality: Very nice, gets along with others very well, save for a select few, and always does the right thing, or, he tries to always do the right thing
Special habits:
Strengths and talents: Very excellent with academics, excellent with the arts, and brilliant with sports
Weaknesses: Doesn't take failure very well, since it's in his nature to succeed at what he does
Fears: Failing his cohort, just failing in general, making wrong and or bad choices, losing
Hobbies: Playing cards, studying, reading, working out, general self improvement
Favorite food: Apple Pie
Least favorite food: Fish
Favorite time of the day: Any time of the day
Favorite place at camp: Mess Hall
Favorite activity at camp: War Games (For obvious reasons)
Least favorite activity at camp: Chores
Others(if any):

Family and Relationships

Mortal Parent: Jared Vance
God parent: Victoria, Roman Goddess of strength, speed, and victory
Stepparent: None
Siblings: None that he knows of, though he hopes he finds more children of Victoria or legacies of Victoria. He suspects he does have a half sibling that's not one of Victoria's children, as his Father had caught Athena's attention.
Best friend: (mortal/at camp) Gets along well with Lee Underwood, son of Trivia
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None yet
Enemy: Natalie, daughter of Discordia, because she symbolizes chaos, discord, and those things get in victory's way.
Others(if any):

Battle

Powers: Cliche, but super strength and super speed, since his Mother is the goddess of strength and speed, and what ever side he's on when fighting usually tends to win
Weapons: An Imperial Gold Gladius and a Celestial Bronze Sword
Fatal flaw: Pride, believing he can do better than anybody and everybody
Strengths: Strategizing, he rarely fails at what ever plan he's thinking of, though with everything, nothing's perfect.
Weaknesses: A bad temper when something is wrong with one of his plans, or when something goes wrong in battle, he sometimes blames himself, since he's the son of the victory goddess, doesn't like others taking the lead.

Biography

Riley is Victoria's son. Victoria took a liking to his Father, Jared Vance, when he saved all of the members of his team from crashing and burning when it was discovered that their plane was going to crash, and Jared had successfully managed to create a large parachute big and strong enough to carry all of his team members, the pilots, and himself, to a safe landing when they all jumped from the plane. Victoria had been impressed with his quick thinking. A short time later, Riley was born. Despite being a child of a minor goddess, monsters seemed to like Riley alot, since his aura was easy for monsters to detect, so Riley had to leave early to go to Camp Jupiter, though he went to the Wolf House first. Luckily, Lupa found him worthy, and he was sent on his way to Camp Jupiter. He had been gifted with a Imperial Gold Gladius from one of his Father's friends, who was a son of Bellona, a veteran of the legion, and it came with a letter of introduction. Another of his Father's friends gifted him with a Celestial Bronze Sword, and she was a daughter of Athena, and had left Camp Half Blood. Riley made great use of the weapons on his way to Camp Jupiter, since monsters were following his every move left and right. He made it to Camp Jupiter unharmed, and was accepted into the Legion, and into the First Cohort when he showed his letter of introduction, and apparently, the son of Bellona had been the praetor at a point, so it scored big brownie points with the legion.

Last edited by Ziva on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13792

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria   Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:53 am

This is really great...

I love the nickname and the bestfriend part Very Happy

Dont worry, Natalie wont make a chaos because of the enemy part, I calmed her down. lol!

Any ways, at first I tought that he was a little bit perfect, because of the age he came to Camp Jupiter and almost no weaknesses. But in the biography you pretty much killed those thoughts... Smile

I will not approve it yet. I want the admins to writte what they think...
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria   Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:01 am

Thanks for your thoughts!
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria   Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:10 am

Anytime Wink

By the way, how do you post a picture ??? I was trying to put a picture in Alexandra's profile but i couldn't. You know, like the one you put in Melinda's profile...
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria   Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:00 am

Gimme a sec

Okay, you know all the little boxes above post box?

See how they're all sectioned off?

Section five from left, box two, put pointer over it.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria   Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:18 am

Ok, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria   Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:21 am

No problem
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria   Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:23 am

Join the chat box... If you can.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16245

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria   Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 6:25 pm

What Lee (Underwood, I mean) wrote is exactly what I mean Smile

So, APPROVED Very Happy

Though I'm wondering what a failure will do to him..

Katerina Clear, daughter of Athena, Camp Counselor of Camp Half Blood
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria   Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:10 am

mjm... this is very interesting... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria   Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:25 pm

Thanks for approval!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria   Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Riley Vance, son of Victoria
Page 1 of 1