Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Evangeline Stone Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Evangeline Stone Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Evangeline Stone Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Evangeline Stone Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Evangeline Stone Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Evangeline Stone Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Evangeline Stone Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Evangeline Stone Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Evangeline Stone Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Evangeline Stone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

Female Taurus Posts : 77
Drachmas : 13294

Evangeline Stone Empty
PostSubject: Evangeline Stone   Evangeline Stone Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:18 am

General

Name: Evangeline Stone
Nickname: Eva, Angie, Lee, Angel
Date of Birth: July 1, 1994 (Kalends of July)
Horoscope: Cancer
Place of birth: New Orleans, Louisiana
Place living: Camp Jupiter

Physical appearance

Height: 6 feet, 3 inches
Weight: 200 pounds
Eye color: Grey
Hair color and style: Blonde, short and choppy
Clothing style: Goth
Birthmark/scars/tattoos (if any): Has the Roman S.P.Q .R. tattoo, along with the tattoo of the symbol of her mother, Bellona, a sword and torch crossed, along with 10 stripes.
Physical Description: Tall and muscular, yet curvy and has beauty that rvials the children of Venus and Venus's legacies. She totally does not fit the 'dumb blonde' stereotype.
Others(if any):

Personality and characteristics:

Personality: Very war like, very combative, though can be kind and gentle when she feels like it
Special habits:
Strengths and talents: She is a good planner, a good strategist, and excells greatly in math and science, anything that has to do with planning.
Weaknesses: Her bad temper when she gets mad. When she flies into a rage... It's not pretty, and it's best that people stay out of her way when she's mad. When she's plotting somebody's downfall when she's angry, it's worse.
Fears: Failing her cohort, failing her friends, and most of all, losing her honor, her dignity
Hobbies: Reading, writing, planning, studying in general
Favorite food: Homemade chicken noodle soup, shrimp gumbo, beignets, comfort food
Least favorite food: Salmon
Favorite time of the day: Noon, lunch time
Favorite place at camp: Barrakcs, she can study there in peace
Favorite activity at camp: War Games (for obvious reasons)
Least favorite activity at camp: Chores
Others(if any):

Family and Relationships

Mortal Parent: Jackson Stone
God parent: Bellona
Stepparent: None
Siblings: None that she's seen at Camp, though she knows she has siblings that don't live at Camp Jupiter, or haven't come to Camp Jupiter yet
Best friend: (mortal/at camp) Melinda Martin
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None
Enemy: Riley Vance, they're rivals when it comes to war games, even when they're on the same team
Others(if any):

Battle

Powers: Can tell when her friends, family, or loved ones are in danger, since Bellona is the goddess of protecting the homeland. Can use any weapon, and is brilliant in many forms of combat, since Bellona is the Roman Goddess of War.
Weapons: Imperial Gold Coin that tranforms into a gladius or spear, depending on what the side lands on, a Celestial Bronze Sword, and Bow and Arrows, silver, a gift from Lady Diana. She's not as good with archery as blades, since Camp Jupiter looks down on achers, unless you're a kid of Apollo, or a legacy of Apollo, because they've got an excuse.
Fatal flaw: Her rage, and her pride, she has the tendency to think she's the best warrior in the Cohort, maybe even the Legion.
Strengths: Strategy, she always thinks her plans through before fighting, she thinks of every possible outcome before implementing any given plan
Weaknesses: Her impatience, sometimes, when she rushes, she doesn't always think everything through, and when something's incomplete, it has a high chance of failing.

Biography

Evangeline was born to the goddess Bellona and Jackson Stone on July 1st, 1994, the Kalends of July, Juno's sacred day. Bellona had taken an interest in Jackson because he kept his family safe, even when he was a child, from gangs and bad people in New Orleans, and she took the interest because he was protecting his home, and she was the goddess of protecting the homeland, and Jackson was one of the precious few mortals that could see through the Mist, meaning he could see monsters, even if they disguised their true appearances with Mist, amongst other things. Bellona appeared to Jackson, saving his life on a night that should've been his last if Bellona had not intervened, for he was shielding his sister from her abusive boyfriend, from his gun. He had gotten into a fight with his sister's boyfriend since she had visited earlier in the day, all bruised from him beating her. Bellona saved Jackson's life, and they spent the night together. Evangeline's childhood was somewhat unstable, despite having a very good Father, since her warlike nature and impulsivity got her kicked out of many schools, despite her having stellar grades. Monsters started attacking during kindergarten, and Jackson, despite not wanting to let go of his daughter, knew she had to leave so the monsters wouldn't get to her. He gave her just enough supplies to get her on her way to the Wolf House.

On the way to the Wolf House, Evangeline ran into much trouble. Evangeline had been given a coin that transformed into either a gladius or a spear for her 7th birthday to aid her on her journey to the Wolf House. She used it to great effect on her journey, using it for the first time when she fought her way to the train station to board the train. She didn't need to worry about being spotted by mortals who thought she was killing people or things, as it was Mardi Gras, everybody thought she was just a really good magician, making things turn to dust, and who'd suspect a cute little seven year old of doing anything harmful or illegal? Some monsters had managed to board the train, but again, she destroyed the monsters, and still, nobody thought anything of it. During a layover, she decided to do sightseeing. While sightseeing at the Alamo, she was ambushed by more monsters, and she fought them off, and saw another demigod like herself in trouble. The demigod spoke in a language she did not understand, a language she would later understand was Greek. The demigod realised she was a Roman, and spoke in English to her, thanking her for saving his life, and gifted her with a sword that shrank into a ring.

Things got worse as she boarded the train, which then there was another layover, and again, she wanted to sightsee, stretch her legs. As she did some sightseeing, she again was ambushed by more monsters, and again, defeated them. Full of confidence from her multiple victories, she saw a female demigod wearing silver using silver arrows and a bow to fight off a monster, and decided to help, though she over estimated her abilities, and got herself hurt, sustaining a serious stab wound to the side from the Laistrygonian Giant that was using a sword, though it was a young giant, since it was short by Giant standards. Evangeline prayed to her Mother to give her strength enough to over come the pain to save the demigod, who she would soon learn was a Hunter of Artemis, or Diana, as she knew her. Bellona answered Evangeline's prayer, and Evangeline killed the giant by taking it's head off, decapitating it with her newly acquired Celestial Bronze Sword. The Huntress healed her, cleaning the wound, giving her nectar and ambrosia, which tasted like one of her favorite foods, beignets, all of their sweet, buttery glory. As a reward for saving the Huntress, the goddess Diana appeared to her, and gave her yet another weapon, silver bow and silver arrows, and gave Evangeline a lift to the Wolf House.

Luckily for Evangeline, Lupa found her worthy, and trained her, and found her ready later to go on to Camp Jupiter. Again, monsters attacked her, but this time, Evangeline knew better, knowing not to under estimate her enemies, and was able to attack more precisely, more accurately. She made it to Camp Jupiter alive. She was accepted into the Legion, and into the Second Cohort when she told her stories of how she acquired her many weapons. To verify, the Augur looked through the auguries to check, and saw she was telling the truth.

Last edited by Ziva on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13789

Evangeline Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Stone   Evangeline Stone Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:00 am

" Finally! A war-like demigod in our cohort! We are so winning every war game! I hope we can be best friends!"

-Natalie, daughter of Discordia.

"hmm, beautiful girl! I thought I was having a child of mu aunt, Venus!"

-Alexandra, legacy of Venus.

"Interesting... welcome to our cohort.......soon."

~Lee, son of Trivia.

I always like your characters! And your biographys... But, I think Evangeline have a lot of weapons...I think it would be better if you take one out... As a child of Bellona we all know you can use almost every weapon, but what weapon do she dominate most???

I think it will be just perfect with does changes... I will not approve it yet, when the praetor or katelyn review it, we'll approve it.
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

Evangeline Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Stone   Evangeline Stone Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:33 am

It's only blades and archery. Would you have preferred if I introduced guns instead?
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Evangeline Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Stone   Evangeline Stone Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:01 pm

Did I offended you? If I did sorry Sad i dont think I put something offensive.

But Im doin my work as centurion, and I just think having a coin who turns into a sword and spear is good enough... But its your choice to make Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

Evangeline Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Stone   Evangeline Stone Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 12:19 pm

It's sort of my hobby in real life

In my off time, I show little kids how to staff fight. Closest thing to blade and spear.

As for archery... I'm taking lessons

I try to put myself in all of my characters.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16242

Evangeline Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Stone   Evangeline Stone Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:27 pm

I agree with Lee the weapons seem a bit too much. For sure it'll be way better if she has two weapons at most. But still it's acceptable. Smile
Though I wonder why she ran into a Greek demigod so easily, and that he gave her a CB sword since CB are for Greek demigods. (sorry, i just found it strange, not judging or anything)
And also, guns are not allowed in Camp Jupiter lol
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Evangeline Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Stone   Evangeline Stone Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Ok... If you want to leave them, leave them. But what is the weapon you most dominate? Smile . Like I said, Evangeline mother is a war goddess, so we all know she knows how to use almost every weapon. But I want to know what weapon you master most Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

Evangeline Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Stone   Evangeline Stone Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Fixed, happy?

I really wish there were more people on the site! It feels weird approving characters of higher ups! I mean, I know it comes with the Centurion job, but it still feels weird to me.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Evangeline Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Stone   Evangeline Stone Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:32 am

alrite, approved. Very Happy

I also wish so. Arianna, known as the praetor of the camp jupiter are mainly 'in charge of' promotion, but she's now having a big exam, so...

You guys can also help promote it Smile
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

Evangeline Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Stone   Evangeline Stone Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 1:46 am

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Evangeline Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Stone   Evangeline Stone Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:31 am

Happy Very Happy

I can invite a friend who likes the heroes of Olympus, maybe I can get her to join... I have others but they haye role playing sites...
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Evangeline Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Stone   Evangeline Stone Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:40 pm

great!
Actually, you guys can also have roleplay here Smile
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Evangeline Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Stone   Evangeline Stone Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:02 am

Great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

Evangeline Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Stone   Evangeline Stone Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evangeline Stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evangeline Stone   Evangeline Stone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evangeline Stone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter :: General :: Characters Creating :: Approved Characters :: Camp Jupiter-
Jump to: