Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses

Go down 
+2
Chiron
ChocoKat
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16272

CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Empty
PostSubject: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:48 am

Rules:
1. NO KILLING and no maiming
2. You can rp what you've done but not the results or counter-action of your enemy.
Spoiler:

3. For each comment(counted for marks - see below), it must be at least 50 words long.
Otherwise, no marks will be counted for that comment.

4. Here's how we judge who will be the winner:
Spoiler:

5. Prize:
- Participants: 50 drachmas
- Winners: 100 drachmas

Red Team: Campers
Blue Team: Huntress of Artemis

***You can rp in 1st, 2nd or 3rd narrative. It's all up to you Smile
**For those who want to join, leave a message here:
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net/t202-capture-the-flag-camp-half-blood-vs-huntresses

Last edited by Katelyn on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Chiron
Campers

Drachmas : 12434

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:08 pm

Leading the group of campers, Chiron walked into the woods.
"Hey everyone! Now, listen. I don't want any killings to happen - and also, no maiming is allowed. You can use whatever weapons but I assume that most of you can only bring at most two,"Chiron said,"The campers belong to the Blue Team, and the huntresses belong to the Red Team. Capture the Flag of other team, you'll win the game."
Chiron looked around the woods and asked, "Am I clear?"
Chiron announced as everyone else nodded, "So now, hide your flag and get ready! AND NO ONE CAN START UNTIL I BLOW MY CONCH!"
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:21 pm

I walked in with the Red flag.

I flied in with my sister and thought,"Oh yea, we're gonna defeat those huntress today!"

I flied in and looked around the woods.

I walked in excitedly.

I followed the others and walked in with my bow and arrows. Everyone seemed to take this very seriously.

As Chiron announced the rules, leading all the campers, Katerina and Tyler led the campers towards the Zeus's Fist.

"What are the plan?"I asked.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13819

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:17 pm

I walked in with the huntresses. I saw Rebecca Jules? Yules? Gules? I never get the name right, anyways, I saw her blond hair, very beautiful, I wish I could have that color... Any ways, We have to win this thing. For now, we've one every game, we can lose it now. I need a plan, I always make the plans, but I think the campers knew them. Maybe Rebecca can help me.

"We need to win this, Holly, Rudy, Sofia and Nicole, you'll guard the flag. Remember last time? Hide in the top of the trees with the explosive -secret- and Gabriela, as a child of Neptune, hide in the water, you know the tricks. Michelle, as a daughter of Hecate, use the magical charms you use last time, paralyse powder, etc. And Sadie, Charlotte and Chanel, you'll be in charge of the prison. The other huntresses will fight. Does any one have more ideas?" I said hoping that someone had more ideas. Im ready beat those campers. The night was beautiful. The start gave me confidence. I dont know if that some kind of powers, and my skin look even more beautiful. I prayed to my mother, which I havent seen seen a long time.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:31 pm

We finally reached Zeus's Fist. "Angela, could you help me to stab the flag on the top of Zeus' Fist?" That's a good place for hiding the flag. For sure, the enemy could spot it(thanks to Chiron for this rule), but they'll have to climb up this pile of rocks before getting it - this is definitely a hard work. Besides, they also need to get past Angie and me. I grinned at the brilliance of my plan.

I flied up on Zeus' Fist and firmly stabbed it in between the small crack of rocks. The view up here is really good. I could even spot where the huntress and the blue flag are. I flied down to the ground.

Amanda asked me about the plan - of course, plan is what matters. I instructed, "All right, here's our plan. The attack will be led by Tyler. Amanda, Aiden and Radiance, you guys go and help him. Angie and I will stay here for defense, and I'd like few children of Hephaestus and children of Demeter help me to set up some traps so that the huntress can't even reach the fist. For the rest, attack and let the huntress feel our wrath!"

"Ty, maybe you can now fly up to have a look where the flag is. The view is pretty clear here."

I flied up to the Fist - Angie was right. I saw the blue flag on the top of a tree a bit far away from here. I then flied down and said,"Everyone listen, the flag is not on the ground but at the top of a tree. So, get ready!"

Everyone rejoice at the coming victory.

Last edited by Katelyn on Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chiron
Campers

Drachmas : 12434

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:37 pm

Chiron blew the conch and the game started.

OOC: The counting of marks starts now.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:56 pm

As Chiron blew the conch, campers started running and exclaimed, "For Camp Half Blood!!!"

Right after Chiron had blown the conch, the other campers and I started running to the other side and drew my sword. I decided not to fly up to the sky yet - that'll make an easy target.

Following the others, I ran towards the other side. I pressed the heart pendant of my necklace so that I'd become invisible. I got my bow and arrows ready.

I ran after the others and drew my sword. I don't know why everyone want to win this so desperately but definitely, I don't want to lose.

As the others started running to the other side, I instructed Polly, Scott, Lorraine and the rest who are staying behind with me for defense where they should set the traps. Sammy, the son of Hephaetus hid some mechanical traps which will send out fireball to those who go near it at the border and some under the fist. I then went to the border to patrol with some other kids. Angie decided to stay behind and high above and about ten yards from the fist so that she could shoot arrows to those who are running towards our flag.

(51)

Last edited by Katelyn on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:47 am

I heard the horn blew, Holly put the flag in the top of the tree...I think thats a good idea. "They have two Zeus' demigod, we must dominate the ground and the skies, thats why we need some huntresses in top of the trees, if you see someone flying, shoot it." I said. We huntresses have all kind of skills. "Michelle, as a child of Hecate, curse the tree with your powerful magic charms. We both know what I mean." Michelle nobbed and started putting magical charms and items around the tree.

I started running to the other side.

(49)

I stop, for a while, I didnt see any camper, they must be in the way. Then leaf started falling from trees. The huntresses in the trees. They were amazing, The jumped from tree to tree, then I saw the other huntresses behind me, like 100 feets away. They were fast like cheetas. I dicided to continue running. I saw a huntress in a tree jump like 50 feets high. I think she was looking for the flag, then she landed right next to me, and said " Their flag is in the Zeus fist, guarded by some campers. Great. "Lead the huntresses in the trees, tell them to stop were they are and to stay in the trees, they'll attack any living thing that dare to pass them, okay?" I told her. "As you say, Lana!" Ivy(her name) told me and then hugged me. She jumped to tree and told the huntresses. I continue to run. Im ready to fight those campers.
Back to top Go down
mikanimals
Cabin counselor
mikanimals

Female Leo Posts : 33
Drachmas : 12814

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:07 pm

After Chiron blew the horn to signal the start of the game, Victoria and I ran forward with the others. To my left I hear rustling in the bushes and see a flash of silver. I quickly draw my bow and shoot an arrow in their direction. "That was a warning shot," I yell, and we continue into the trees.

I have no idea how Radiance was able to be so quiet, meanwhile, I was looking down trying not to trip over my feet. "Ray," I whisper, "should we split up?"

"No," I tell her, "the Huntresses will be expecting that. If we stay together we can handle twice as many opponents."

Accepting her decision, I draw my sword. I quickly scan the area and no huntresses are in sight.

(52)
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:44 pm

I keep running towards the blue side with my sword. I see flashes of silver flying towards us. I dodge a few, and is glad that they didn't shoot me.

Following the others, I have my sword raised and keep running and running and running. "Have a plan?" I ask Tyler, hoping that he'll have some ideas other than just running - I'm pretty sure that the huntresses will have numerous of traps there.

"For now? I'm still thinking. Their flag is on the top of the tree, so I guess it'll be much more difficult to get it. That place is really tricky and I bet that the huntresses must have set many traps to prevent us from getting near the tree."

As I run towards the other side with the others, I ask Amanda who's invisible now but I know she's running besides me by hearing her voice, "Could you help me with the sword? I want to shoot some arrows towards the other side - Just see what may possibly happen when something gets near."

"Sure!"I say as I take his sword while running.

I draw my bow, aim at the tree which's quite a long distance from here, shoot three arrows in a row - all miss but maybe hit a huntress since I seem to see Chiron running(?) towards there. I then aim at the tree again and shoot three arrows in a row again - two miss but one hits the tree. Some kind of explosion seem to occur nearby - I think it's like a spell, charm or something. There must be a way to break it, I think.

(53)

Last edited by Katelyn on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:32 pm

I arrow landed next to me. I saw some demigods together. I grab an arrow, and murmured "Explosive arrow." I shoot it towards them. It exploded I dont know if one of them were harm. The huntresses in the trees, started shooting numerous arrows, when the arrows landed to the ground, it exploded slime. Green slime. Campers were trap in them. I saw some huntresses taking them to jail. Some girl shooted an arrow to the trees and hurt a huntress, she must pay, that was my best friend.

Michelle was putting magical charms every where. I saw I large wall of fire burning protecting the area were the tree was. Nice one, Michelle. But I think they have a child of Poseidon or something, it wont last. We need another one. Michelle is probably charming it stronger, I could feel the warmth. Some huntresses were trying to get close the fist, but there were traps everywhere.

I saw the Apollo girl, I charge at her. I get my arrow and try to shoot her, but I missed. Two more inch, and it would have strike her leg.

(48)
Back to top Go down
Arianna
Praetor
Arianna

Female Pisces Posts : 86
Drachmas : 13243

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:56 pm

I am running towards the Fist with my companion, but there are many traps stop us from going. We're like stuck by the river border. Maybe I trigger a trap, or maybe it's a camper, flashes of arrows fly past me. I dodged most of them but one leave a very small wound at my arm. I then raise my bow and shoot an arrow,targeting at a camper who's holding a bow. She dodged it but the arrow hit the tree beside her and my arrow explodes. I don't know if it injured her but I hope it does since I'm not giving an easy pass to anyone who leaves a wound on my arm.

(47)
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:22 pm

I fly down the Fist and walk around. I see some few huntresses fighting at the river while two have already past it. Katerina is fighting with one of them while Lorraine, the Demeter girl, is fighting against the other one. I see some campers are hiding and running through the woods - and then, I spot a huntress who is aiming at Aiden, the Apollo kid who's running next to Tyler. I decide to summon some rain falling around where the huntress are standing at, hoping that the arrow will miss, though it's a bit out of control - the rain is a bit bigger than I thought - it affects the area where the campers are at.

(54)

Last edited by Katelyn on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:35 pm

Flashes of silver pass by. I try to dodge them but one hit my arm, leaving a half inch wound at my shoulder. 'Oh Crap!" I cursed.

Aiden was merely shot by an arrow, leaving a small bleeding wound. He cursed. I asked,"You're ok?"

"It's just a small one, I think I can handle it. But I swear I'll make them pay-"

"I think the wound it getting smaller and smaller - Aiden, you're a healer!"

"A what?"

"It means that you can self-heal. That's cool, man!"

"Like the Wolverine thing?"

I laugh when he said "Wolverine thing","I think it's pretty much like that."
"Wait, is that Ray and Victoria hiding there?"I asked.

(54)

Last edited by Katelyn on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:52 pm

"I think she's Ray - " It starts raining. "Raining. Seriously, now?"

The raining is regional. It only rains around the huntress side. Sis lost control again, I thought. I summon three small strikes of lightning - it's a code between me and her - it means that 'stop doing what you're doing now since you're affecting me".

Three small strikes of lightning appear in the evening sky - it's Tyler telling me to stop. I find it a bit hard to focus the rain only at the site of the huntresses, so I decide to stop it completely.

(54)

Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:12 pm

I summon a strong wind, hoping that it'll minimize the effect of the rain on the campers. I feel a little bit dizzy - seem to have use too much power. I fly up to the sky, hoping to get some fresh air.

Suddenly, the rain stops and there comes a strong wind surrounding me. Good job, sis, I thought.

It's much better without the rain. I'm glad that the wind has dried my wet clothes.

(54)

Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:19 pm

I am fighting hard with the huntresses at the border. They're indeed good fighters, and one has left a small wound at my thigh with her sword. I almost lost until she tripped and fell to the river. By the time she got up, Penelope, the Hephaesus girl, and I already took her, with the rest of our captives, to our jail at the very east of the river - it's somewhere near the border which Janet from Aphrodite Cabin and Ed from Ares Cabin are guarding at.

(54)

Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:28 pm

Aiden, Tyler and I run to the tree where Ray and Victoria are at. They have their sword drawn, looking at the huntress' site, tensed. I approached them, but was tripped by the slippery ground. I cursed in ancient Greek.

We run to the tree where Ray and her friend are at. I heard someone falling and Amanda cursing in Ancient Greek - she tripped. "Amanda, I guess maybe you should 'materialize' again first - not many of us know about the necklace," I laugh.

I press the heart pendant again, approach Ray and ask,"Hey, girls, need any help?"

(55 - 5 successive posts:D))

Last edited by Katelyn on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:32 pm

Suddenly, it was raining. But the rain seem to affect the fire wall a little bit. The rain stop and I continue to fight the campers. As the time pass, more campers and huntresses were in jail. I saw the Aphrodite girl with another camper. They seem to be chatting. Should I shoot an arrow? But if I miss theyll find out Im here and she will turn invisible.

I shoot an arrow in the air, hoping it'll explode mud. It exploded and a pile of mud was going to land on those campers. Thats way a should see her when she is invisible.

(46)
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:08 pm

Guarding by the Fist, I am a bit bored. Suddenly, I see someone - a huntress - running towards the Fist - she has already past the border, somehow. I immediately fly down and hide behind a tree somewhere under the Fist with my bow raised. She starts and tries to climb up the Fist. I aim at her arm with my electric arrows. Since she didn't realize what I was doing, I shoot her arm successfully, paralyzing her. I summon four small strikes of lightning, noticing Kate that I've captured a huntress.

(55)

Last edited by Katelyn on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:05 am

So the arrow I threw in the air, to explode a pile of mud and fell to the campers didnt work, I think they didnt even notice. So I decided to go to the fist. 'Thank you, Hephaestus cabin for setting all those traps...I almost get killed!'. I am now hiding in a tree near the Zeus' fist. In fact, I could see some campers. I saw Angela defeating a huntress. Anger filled my body. I climb the tree and start jumping tree to tree. The moon's light gave me strength. Should I attack Angela or run towards the flag? Even if I'm so close to the fist, Angela is a threat to the huntresses... I will fight her. "This is for Stephanie" (the girl she defeated).

I jump from the tree and landed next to her. Instead of shooting her with an arrow, I try to hit her with my bow.

(45)
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:59 pm

Just when I turn around, Lana hits me with her bow at my shoulder. Ouch, that hurts. I immediately grab a sword from the hand of the paralyzed girl and attempt to strike her. Without knowing if that stroke her, I fly up to the sky and aim an arrow at her.

(56)

Last edited by Katelyn on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arianna
Praetor
Arianna

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:54 am

I sneak past the border and was on the way following the brunette who's taking the huntresses to the east of the river - that must be the jail, I thought. I stop going as I see four strikes of lightning in the sky. Weird weather, I think.And then, I see the brunette rush out. Should I go to the jail first or follow right behind the girl and fight her?
I decide to fight her. So, I aim at her and shoot an arrow.

(44)
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:00 am

I was running towards the Fist when I notice something - or someone following right behind. I raise my sword, turn around and see someone aiming at me with an arrow. I dodge immediately - wow, that was close. I heard a 'boom' sound behind me. That's an exploding arrow. I run charge at her.

(57)

Last edited by Katelyn on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arianna
Praetor
Arianna

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:03 am

Hades! I almost shot her leg. But then the arrow explode at the back of where she was. She charge at me with her sword and I draw my dragger - I don't usually use this one but it doesn't seem that I have a choice now. I try to stab at her shoulder.

(43)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next