Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses

Go down 
+2
Chiron
ChocoKat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16308

CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:01 am

It works, partly. I was hoping that I could hit her shoulder, but she then pulls out her dagger. Luckily, I did foresee her attack part. She tries to kick my leg, but obviously, she fails. "It doesn't sound good to you when I'm using a sword while you're only using a dagger."Done saying, I slash at her leg.

(70)

Last edited by Katelyn on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:05 am

It was really hard to fly across miles with the feeling of being burnt. But I FINALLY make it. Tyler, Aiden and Amanda are hiding behind a bush, while Amanda is aiming at the tree with her arrows. "Good to see you guys here!"

"Wha- Ang-what're you doing here!"I am completely puzzled now.

"Well, I got hit by the Lana-light-thing and Kat told me to get here and find Aiden."

"How come she knows - "

"Explain later. Just heal me first! It's freaking hot now!"

"Al-all right! I don't know if it will work! Where did she hit you?"

"Here! At the very left of my waist!"

I put my hand on her waist, trying to focus and will my power to heal her."Feeling better now?"

"Thanks! Much better." The burning sensation starts fading. That's seriously genius! "Ty, could you get back - i mean, fly back, to the Fist? I think Kat needs some help there!"I turn to Tyler and say,"And I think I couldn't use much power for now."

"All right! You help them with the attack, I suppose?"I then fly towards the Fist.

"Ty, beware of Lana and her light thing!" I shout.

(70)

Last edited by Katelyn on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13855

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:10 am

"I'll fight you with a tooth pick if you want, but I'll win anyways!" I take an arrow and shoot it at her. I should have said a better joke, but when I'm fighting, I dont think about jokes, how can they help? 42 Now that I think of it, maybe I should distract her with jokes....Nah, Im bad at them.

(31)

Last edited by LeeUnderwood on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:11 pm

"Toothpick? Well, I'd like to see you try,"I couldn't help laughing. She tried to shoot me with her arrow, but I basically dodge it before it was actually shot out. "I know what you're going to do, remember?" I quickly move to the back of Lana, trying to stab her with my sword.

(71)

Last edited by Katelyn on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:18 pm

I couldn't believe I said that, I was laughing. Katerina dough my arrow, perfect. I'll just keep shooting arrows, I know she is going to dough them, but I'll tired her. I jump like, 15 feet off the ground and landed behind Katerina. And I try to kick her in her back. As long as she strike, I have the advantage.

(30)

Last edited by LeeUnderwood on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:48 pm

With my bow and electric arrows raised, I fly across the forest, heading towards the Fist. The evening sky has given me perfect cover. I shoot down two or three huntresses on my way, paralyzing them. Finally, I've flew near the Fist. Scarcely when I land behind a tree about a hundred meters away from where Kate and Lana are fighting, I see a huntress quietly sneak towards the Fist who Kate has barely noticed her. I sneak behind her secretly, put my hand of her arms, conducting electricity. Simply 20 volts of electricity doesn't paralyze her, but it's already makes her difficult to climb up the Fist.

(72)

Last edited by Katelyn on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:38 pm

Amanda, Aiden and I are hiding behind a bush near the tree where the flag is. I'm feeling much better now.

'So, what're we going to do now?"

"Hmm...Maybe we could shoot an arrow towards the tree and the flag, just see what may has happened next?"

"Okay! Let's do it!" I aimed an arrow towards the tree and shoot it. Some kind of protective force shell appears in fire. "It must be the huntress who's a child of Hecate! Remember the last game?"

"Yea! I think her name is Mirabelle... or Michelle?"I wonder.

"Michelle, I guess."

"Anyway, what we have to do now is do get past that shield. I think I'd better turn invisible first." I then pressed my heart pendant.

"I think we need some water. Angela, could you use any power now?" I ask.

"I'm not sure. But I can give it a try,"I reply. I try to focus and summon some black rain cloud. The headache is killing me! I try to concentrate harder and will the rain to fall. Rain falls onto the tree and the ground. Aiden shoots an arrow at the tree once again - the fire has already disappeared but the shield is still there. Done with using my power, I almost faint, until Aiden put his hand on my forehead. That healing power is really cool! "Thanks," I say, "but I think that was the last time I used my power today."

"You're welcome!" I feel proud using my power. Thanks dad! "Well, at least the fire is gone now."

'Yea, but I think as long as Michelle is controlling the shield. It'll be much difficult for us to get to the top for the flag. Maybe we should get rid of her first?"

"Let's do it this way. If I were her, I would hide behind those trees." I say as I point the left of the the flag where tall trees are planted.

"All right, I'll be the distraction. Amanda, maybe you could sneak to the back of Michelle and give her a strike."

"Okay then, I'll fly up in the sky, try to shoot her and fetch the flag."
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:07 am

I saw the fire wall dissapear. The flag. "Sorry, Kate. Maybe we can fight another day!" I said and start running to our flag, Rebecca I'm counting on you, get that flag. I saw some campers. Agh, that group! I concentrated all my power shoot moon light to the group. "Michelle, tell the huntresses in the trees to shoot the Zeus child to the ground" I shouted.

(29)

Last edited by LeeUnderwood on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:30 am

Just after we decide to have our plan act out, some sort of light comes out from a long distance towards us. "GET DOWN!" I shout. All of us get down on the ground just in time(fortunately) and the light hit the shield that's protecting the tree. The shield seems to be weaker after the hit but I'm sure that that's not the end of the story. I took off my necklace and say, "Angela, put this on and get the flag. Neither Aiden nor I can the flag since it's at such a height. We'll deal with Michelle and the others."

"Okay and thanks!"I put the necklace on and turn invisible,"By the way, beware of that light thing. The one who's rushing towards us must be Lana!" Done saying, I fly up to the sky and shoot some arrows towards the huntresses on the ground.

(73)
OOC: Lee, better change the word color back to white Smile

Last edited by Katelyn on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:03 am

The light didn't hit anyone, but it hit the shield. Thanks God the spell didn't break. "Hey, campers. I dont have time to fight so-" Lana said shooting 3 arrows and exploding. Lana ran to the shield, Michelle let me enter. "Huntresses in the trees, prepare to fight!" Lana said and all the huntresses started shouting how they will beat the campers. "Michelle, enchant the tree or something..." Lana said to Michelle.

"Already done" said Michelle. "Thats why there isn't any huntress in the tree, any think that touches it will be either paralyse or send a large amount of electricity. Also it shoots lightnings..."

"Wow"

"But... with the right spell, the enchantment can be undo..." said Michelle.

(28)

Last edited by LeeUnderwood on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:05 pm

'Aiden, you fight against Michelle, and I'll deal with Lana!"

"Sure!" I shoot some arrows towards the two huntresses (Lana and Michelle). Without knowing if they're hit, I raise my sword and run towards them.

I raise my bow and shoot at the huntresses. Well, I may not be able to hit them, but with Aiden's arrows shot, they can't dodge all of them easily. After then, I sneak to the back of Lana and try to stab at her back with my dagger.

(74)
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:07 pm

The arrows hit the shield. And I girl tried to stab me, but Im inside the shield. "Cant you see the shield?" I said shooting an arrow. "Your arrows will not pass, but mine will." I said, shooting another arrow at the boy". Michelle started chanting more spells. And the shield kept getting more stronger.

(27)
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 12:07 pm

Hades! I can't pass the shield! Lana tries to shoot me with an arrow but I dodge it. What can I do now?

Lana shoots me at my shoulder. "What the - "I curse. I get the arrow out and my wound starts to heal. "Lana, you're gonna pay for this,"I exclaimed. I tries once more to shoot Lana but the arrow hits the shield instead. It doesn't break it but it seems to have been weaken. "Girls, try to break the shield. It's not unbreakable! Imagine it as a stone wall!" I shout.

I fly down invisibly and talk to Aiden in a low voice, "Sure! I'll try later."
I run to Amanda,"Mandy, could you charmspeak - "

"What? No! You know I hate using that and besides, it often doesn't work!"

"I know, but just give it a try. We have to win this." I then fly back up in the sky, trying to shoot the shield with electrified arrows.

(75)
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

Male Scorpio Posts : 170
Drachmas : 12955

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:16 pm

It was my first time to play capture the flag so i was really confused and i didn't know what to do. I followed other campers to the Zeus's fist and looked around to find a place to hide. As Chiron blew the conch, i found a perfect place to hind. There was a hole at the top of Zeus's fist. At there i could keep a eye on our flag and protect myself. I went to the hole and went inside

(76?)
-Ethan Jackson son of Zeus
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:29 pm

I see Lana running back to her side but I'm too late to stop her. I walk forward and meet Katerina. "So, what now?" I ask.

"Guarding at the Fist, obviously. Ethan, your half-brother is also up there too. He's new to this and I just find out that he doesn't have a weapon."I reply.

"No weapon? Ethan, come down here!" I shout, hoping that he can hear me.

(77)
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:35 pm

I heard someone shouting my name and telling me to come down. By hearing the voice, i figured out that it was my half brother Tyler. 'How did he know i'm hidding here?' I thought to myself and went down to find Tyler. Next to tyler i saw a girl who i didn't know. I asked to tyler " How did you find me? and "who is she?"

(78)

-Ethan Jackson son of Zeus
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:40 pm

Ethan, my half brother climbed down from the Fist. I reply, "Well, she told me and she's Katerina, the other camp counselor. You've met her yesterday, don't you remember?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:50 pm

"Hello.. and sorry for not knowing you.. so you are Tyler's girlfriend right..? Angela told me that Tyler had a crush on you" I said to Katerina in a low voice thinking 'tyler might hit me if he hear what i said'.

I turned to Tyler and asked " why did you call me..? I was trying to protect the flag."

(79)

-Ethan Jackson , son of Zeus
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:53 pm

I managed to hurt the child of Apollo, but it healed. Damn it! Everything have a weakness, even the gods. I found the weakness of this shield. Its so simple, but I doubt the campers will find out. "They went back to the fist" I said to Michelle. They don't have powerful traps or shields like ours, maybe all the huntresses can just go towards the fist. But we can't afford losing the game. We've never lost a single Capture the flag game.

(26)
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:57 pm

Ethan mumbled something in a low voice but I overheard. Kat blushes and so am I. Awkward. But both of us pretend that we didn't catch that. Ethan told me that he was trying to protect the flag. I look at him and answer, "Without a weapon? Besides, 10 miles from the flag, that's the rule." Ethan reminds me the time when Angela and I arrived at the camp many years ago. I try hard not to laugh.

(80)
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:03 am

I saw kat and Tyler blushing at the same time so i tried to tese Tyler but when he told me that we should protect the flag over at least 10miles. I was surprised. "I didn't know those rules.. and as i told you i thought no one was going to find me." I said to tyler. I saw him not trying to laugh so i asked tyler" why are you laughing..?"

(81)

-Ethan Jackson, sone of Zeus.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:08 am

I think Ethan has noticed me trying not to laugh. "Um...nothing,"I reply,"Um...anyway, do you need a weapon?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:14 am

'I wonder why tyler is trying to hide his laugh from me.. maybe i should ask kat.' I thought to myself. I told tyler " I think a dagger would be nice.. and may i talk to kat privately..?" I asked to tyler making my pleading look.

(81)
-Ethan Jackson, son of Zeus.

Last edited by Edward Jackson on Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:24 am

"A dagger? I'm not sure if I have one,"I answer.

"Well, it's your lucky day then. I just retrieved one over there,"I say while pointing at the side of the jail, "I think a huntress or a camper may had left it there. It's a Celestial Bronze dagger." I hand Ethan a dagger.

Ethan asked if he could talk to Kat privately. I don't find any problem with that, so I say, "Sure! Why not?"

(82)
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:28 am

Tyler told me that i could talk to kat privately. So i asked kat if she could follow me. I went up the Zeus's fist and waited for kat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses   CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAPTURE THE FLAG : Camp Half Blood VS Huntresses
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next