Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Oh, hello there! I'm Corey! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Oh, hello there! I'm Corey! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Oh, hello there! I'm Corey! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Oh, hello there! I'm Corey! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Oh, hello there! I'm Corey! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Oh, hello there! I'm Corey! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Oh, hello there! I'm Corey! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Oh, hello there! I'm Corey! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Oh, hello there! I'm Corey! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Oh, hello there! I'm Corey!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CW_Black0ut
Campers
CW_Black0ut

Male Libra Posts : 23
Drachmas : 12717

Oh, hello there! I'm Corey! Empty
PostSubject: Oh, hello there! I'm Corey!   Oh, hello there! I'm Corey! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:01 am

Hello, I'm Corey!

I'm a big fan of video games. Halo, Street Fighter, Rock Band, I'll play just about anything I can get my hands on!

I'm in 9th grade now, and I used to live in Florida until I moved to Maryland last summer.

I read a lot, but nowhere near as much as my friends! My personal favorites are PJO, Hunger Games, Kane Chronicles, and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!

I also love music, my favorite current artists are Linkin Park, Ne-Yo, Usher, and Green Day, but I REALLY like classic rock! The Beatles, AC/DC, and Guns N' Roses are on my all-time best list. I'll listen to just about any genre but country. I really don't like country.

I absolutely LOVE Italian food, mostly because of all the meat and cheese. Not many combinations can top that! I also tend to mix a bunch of different drinks, just to see how it tastes. My personal specialty is apple juice, orange juice, ginger ale, and lemonade. Now I know what you're thinking, but hey, don't knock it 'til you try it, right?

My friends always tell me that I'm good at relationship advice, even though I've never been in one and have no experience whatsoever. I guess it works, though, since they never have to come back to me for MORE help...

Anyways, I hope I can be friends with you all!
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13837

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hello there! I'm Corey!   Oh, hello there! I'm Corey! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:57 pm

Hey! hope we can be friends! We have a lot in common.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16290

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hello there! I'm Corey!   Oh, hello there! I'm Corey! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:42 pm

Hi Corey! I'm Katelyn, one of the admins Very Happy
Glad to have you here!
I'm also a music lover. Do you listen to The Wanted? I think their All Time Low and Glad You Came are great!
About favorite food, I love a wide variety of food. In fact, as long as it's not too spicy and it's not carrot or olives, I think it will suit my appetite. Also, I think apple juice, orange juice and lemonade are great Very Happy
Anyway, nice to meet you and have a nice day in camp!
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hello there! I'm Corey!   Oh, hello there! I'm Corey! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, hello there! I'm Corey!
Page 1 of 1