Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
The mess hall Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
The mess hall Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
The mess hall Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
The mess hall Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
The mess hall Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
The mess hall Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
The mess hall Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
The mess hall Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
The mess hall Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

The mess hall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andres.saenzbrautigam
Cabin counselor
andres.saenzbrautigam

Male Pisces Posts : 34
Drachmas : 12762

The mess hall Empty
PostSubject: The mess hall   The mess hall Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:30 am

i sat down and wished for fish, the plate magically filled itself and i gave the best piece of meat to my father
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16293

The mess hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:39 pm

Katerina, Sarah and I finally arrived at the Mess Hall. Great, cause' I'm starving!

It's finally the time to have breakfast. My tummy is groaning. I found the Nemesis girl quite nice. I enjoy talking with her when we're walking to the Hall.
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
andres.saenzbrautigam
Cabin counselor
andres.saenzbrautigam

The mess hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:52 pm

I finally arrived to the mess hall with Tyler and Katerina, i really enjoy their company
Back to top Go down
andres.saenzbrautigam
Cabin counselor
andres.saenzbrautigam

The mess hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:00 pm

I entered the mess hall and saw my brother with his girlfriend and Sarah "hi" i said
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

The mess hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:50 pm

I walked into the Mess Hall. Many campers were already here. I saw Angela, who's sitting with her brothers, Tyler and a boy that I didn't remember his name(since I haven't talked with him before). Angie's waving at me. So, before I went to my table, I happily said, "Hi, Angie!"

Just a few minutes after Kate has left, I saw Amanda coming into the Hall. So, I waved at her. She greeted me cheerfully before going to her table.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

The mess hall Empty
PostSubject: Announcement after breakfast: The huntresses are coming!!!!   The mess hall Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:27 pm

I ran into the Mess Hall. Everyone has almost finished their breakfast. I spot Tyler who didn't look very happy - obviously he had also just received the Iris-Message from Lady Artemis.
I announced,"Hey guys listen. Lady Artemis and her huntresses are coming to Camp Half-Blood for her missing bow and arrows. I know some of you may not be happy about their visit. But just try to be nice and try not to prank on each other (I saw children from the Hermes cabin giggling). Just be prepared. They may be here soon!
So, everyone come with me to the camp border and welcome them!
For the others, please help me to notice your friends!

Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

The mess hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:33 pm

OCC: The forum game will start 5 hours later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

The mess hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:39 pm

The Huntresses are visiting the camp. Personally, even as a daughter of Aphrodite, I held no grudges against them. I can get along with them, umm... I supposed. Something suddenly came up my mind. I asked, "No regular camp activities today?"

Amanda from the Aphrodite suddenly raised a question about regular camp activities. I replied, "Yes! You don't have to follow the camp schedule today! And again, everyone, please help me to spread this message to whoever is not here right now: The Huntresses are coming soon!"

"Thanks, Katerina!" Done with my breakfast, I decided to walk around to see if I could meet anyone.

"You're welcome. So, anyone who has finished their breakfast, please follow me to the border."

Soon after I've finished my breakfast , I followed Kate and headed to Thalia's Pine.

I walked to the border with the other campers.

I left with the crowd and headed to the border.
Back to top Go down
mikanimals
Cabin counselor
mikanimals

Female Leo Posts : 33
Drachmas : 12835

The mess hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:50 pm

I walked into the mess hall with Victoria feeling pleased with myself. So what Aurora and I had gotten lost in the woods. We had saved a demigod and brought them to the camp successfully. "So Victoria," I ask, "how do you like your new home?"
Radiance's question had startled me. I was just thinking about the camp activities when she asked me what I thought about the camp. "Oh, it's cool. I;m still getting used to having a goddess for a mother. I haven't seen her since I was a week old, but I'm pretty sure she'll be a better parent than my dad. She at least acknowledges that I exist."
The way Vicky's eyes flared when she mentioned her dad made me wonder what went on between them to make her run away. "You never did tell me what happened between you and your dad, if you don't mind me asking?"
"It's fine," I told her, "I'm used to it. Well, my dad never paid me any attention when I was a kid, and when he remarried it got worse. He always compared me to her kids, and when he was annoyed with me, he shipped my off to boarding school. This summer, I was fed up with it, so I ran away."
I sensed that she didn't want to talk about it any longer, so we ate our food in silence and when we finished, we went to the arena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The mess hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mess hall   The mess hall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mess hall
Page 1 of 1