Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Mess Hall II

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13849

Mess Hall II Empty
PostSubject: Mess Hall II   Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:39 am

I was in the Mess Hall, talking with my friends before a flying pizza hit my head and then landed on my hands. "Wind spirits, always hitting my head with something, dont they respect the praetor? Alexandra was next to me, eating a huge hamburger(Yes, she eats hamburgers and doesn't gain weight) and telling everyone how delicious it was.

"This is the most delicious hamburger I've eaten!" I said. My grandmother gave me this awesome give to not gain weight when I eat hamburgers. Yes, Venus is my grandmother.

"Yes, we know, Alexandra, for the fifth time you've told us...". She is really driving us insane.

*Quite for 5 minutes.

"Angie, follow up! Tell Alex how she is repeating things!" I said screaming. Angie usually follow up my things. Angie wouldn't reply to me. It was quite, I heard something. "You have your earphones on?" Natalie said taking Angie's earphones off and putting it on her ears.

"Hey! Give them to me!" I shout. They are new! I just want to try them.

"How rude of you, Angie..." I said in sarcasm. I love how I make Angie feel bad.

"Your hearing Lady Gaga?" I screamed.

"Anyways, Alexandra, stop telling how you don't gain wait!"

"I love this environment... I like that feeling."

"You like jealousy?"

"Jealousy? So thats what you guys feel?" I said. ''I thought it was happiness, because i dont gain weight!"

"For the sixth time, Alexandra, we don't care!" I said raising my hand. "Wind spirit! An apple, please!" I screamed and an apple landed in my head. 'You know you can just leave the apple at my hand, wind spirit...'.

"Dont eat the apple, Natalie, you know what happens!" I said. She goes all chaotic. Last night, she hided Alexandra's hairbrush...and everyone knows what happen when Alexandra loses her hairbrush. She goes wild and destroy everything in her way...And makeup start to explode.

"What can happen? Besides, I ate one last night and nothing occurred..."

"You almost destroyed the 2nd cohort, nothing at all..."

Last edited by LeeUnderwood on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

Drachmas : 12683

Mess Hall II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall II   Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:19 am

On her plate, a slice of cheese and onion pizza that was half the size of a gladius. One would barely be able to lift it without at least some of the cheese falling from it. In her hand's Annabel had a reasonably smaller slice, it was half eatan, though some of the cheese had disappeared from it. A quick look at her shirt would tell anyone where the cheese had disapeared to. Her white short was stained a mix of red and yellow.

The commotion around her did little to annoy her, she was used to it after all. Annabel chuckled slightly, she gently nibbled at the crust of the slice in her hand. There were several chunks of pizza and other items of food stuck in her hair, but she paid them little to no notice.

Annabel let a loud burp escape her lips though it largelly went unnoticed "Just another day at the table...Eh Pippy?" Annabel says addressing Gwen from her station just a couple of seats away a bemused smile spread across her lips.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Mess Hall II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall II   Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:38 am

"Annabel, we have to win the war games this time, its been a long time since we've one... The fist and the second cohort always winning. But not this time..." I said to Annabel. Its the truth. We are on the middle, not bad nor good. The Second cohort have like two powerful childs of Magic. We need a new technique. "Does any one have a new plan?" I asked the Third Cohort.

"If Alexandra stop saying that she doean't gain weight never again, I will not eat the apple." I said to them. Alexandra must stop reminding me that I gain weight and she not, it reminds me how I have to wake ip every morning to exercise...to run all of Camp Jupiter. And the fields of of Mars! There is something there that creeps me out.

"Alexandra, do you swear not to say that?" I ask Alexandra. I know I gain weight! Thats why I run every night all of Camp Jupiter... And the fielda of Mars...there something that creeps me out!

Everyone want me to stop saying my favorite phrase, how woild you feel. When I say that, I feel freedom. I mean, this is America after all, huh?! "Ok then, I swear that I will not say 'I dont gain weight'."

"Ok, thats it! You said it again!" I said taking a bite of the apple.

"No!" I shouted. I saw her eyes turning red. The curse of Discordia. The apple in her hand hot on fire. She throw the apple at the table and the tabke start burning.

"The food!" I shouted. I always repeat. Now the freaking food is burned. O Nemesis, help me get the rwvenge I want... Mother. I decide to grab my dish and throw it t Natalie's head.

"Holy S- !!" I shouted. Kevin just grabbed a crystal dish and throw it at Natalie's head. It broke in her head and pass out. I grabbed Natalie in my arms.

"Do my favorite phrase really bothers a lot?" I asked. I think I've said that since I was five years old. They cant just say to me to stop saying it. Only a river of Styx oath will stop me.... Yeah... Am I forgwtting something? Oh, about Natalie, that was so damn funny. "Sweet dreams, Natalie" I said to her body.

"Lol"
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

Mess Hall II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall II   Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:28 am

Annabel couphed and spluttered slightly. She pressed her hand down against the wood of the table. Her voice was low but serious. "Gwen, while I respect your opinion I have to ask why you only say that to me? Is this not something you should say to the whole cohort?"

Annabel raises the second slice of pizza to her mouth, takes a large bite out of it and spends the next moment chewing before she swallows down her mouthful. it was around this time, that the fire started "oh good gods." Annabel muttered under her breathe, turning in her seat, she observed the flames with mild interest and shook her head slowly. She made a quiet tutting sound, her lips curving into an ever so small smirk. The daughter of Venus folded her legs beneath the table. "Do you smell something burning?" She asks a joking smile on her face. She folded her arms slowly, taking another bite out of the pizza slice. A small amount of cheese plopping down from the pizza onto her jeans.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Mess Hall II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall II   Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:27 pm

"Oh, no darling. I said to you personally cause you're one of the best fighters in the cohort..." I said to the Venus child. It the truth, she have skills.

I murmured a spell and the fire disappeared. "I cant believe every time we joint the Mess Hall, something happens...".

"Not always, babe" I said. Last time, we tried to do nothing but eat. It was easy for me cause I don't gain weight.

Wow, Im unconscious. Nice... though my head hurts.

"Last time... I think we did something, but I don't remember.

"Destroy our table!" shout a guy from the fourth cohort table.

"Everyone is staring at us... I got to pe-"

"Angie! how many time we'd told you to not say that!" I shouted.

"Yeah, Angie, behave yourself." I wake up, say that and then pass out again.

"What the Tartarus?'' I said. "Did Natalie just wake up and pass out again?"
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

Mess Hall II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall II   Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:39 pm

"Oh, in that case I'd like to suggest my new plan...Next time...Try to harder to win." Annabel mutters, then she forces the rest of the pizza into her mouth. Her cheeks bulge outward and the cheese topping slowly rolled down her lips. She chewed upon it slowly then swallowed it down. Annabel wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and a loud burp escaped her lips. As she had finished Annabel pushed herself to her feet, picked up her plate and casually tossed it over at the loud smoking table. Annabel watched the plate smash against the wood sending pieces into the food, and several items of food flew into the air and splashed down onto girls that sat closeby.

Annabel then sat back down at the table. "HOTDOGS!" she yells and a plate of hotdogs skids onto the table infront of her from the wind nymphs. Annabel rubbed her hands togethor "I like Hotdogs."
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Mess Hall II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall II   Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:29 am

I heard someone scream hot dogs, and I like hot dogs cause I dont gain weight...

"Hey" I said to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

Mess Hall II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall II   Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:34 am

Annabel lifts up a hot dog and sinks her teeth into it. It is then she heard the voice speaking to her. With a mouthful she turns to face the voice and gives the girl a small wave. Bits of hotdog and bun falling onto her clothing. Annabel swallowed slowly and panted "ahoy there...It's you...your the very loud girl!" Annabel observed "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Mess Hall II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall II   Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:39 am

"Just wanted to say hi...." I said to the girl. "So... can you give me a hot dog?"
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

Mess Hall II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall II   Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:42 am

Annabel takes another bite out of the hotdog, crumbs falling over her and the floor. "Yeah sure you can have a hotdog I have a plate full so feel free to take as many as you like." Annabel says, shaking her head slightly and letting a loud burp escape her lips. Annabel turns back around to her plate, stuffing what remained o the hotdog into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Mess Hall II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall II   Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:33 am

"Thanks" Alexandra said grabbing a hot dog.

"So..." Alexandra said looking for conversation.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16302

Mess Hall II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall II   Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:45 pm

While the Roman campers are having a nice meal, Angela who was at her own cabin in Camp Half Blood sent them an Iris-message, "Hello, Annabel, Lee, and Alex, want to hang out some time later?"Angela observed the Hall and thought, it was a nice one indeed. "You guys can pick the spot!" Angela glanced at Ethan who's walking nearby and smiled, "Ethan's coming too!"
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

Male Scorpio Posts : 170
Drachmas : 12949

Mess Hall II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall II   Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:55 pm

"um.. Yeah.. can we meet somewhere else than eygpt..?" Ethan shouted behind Angela who was sending iris-message.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Mess Hall II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall II   Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:02 am

I saw an Iris message at the 3rd cohort table, which was rare, since romans use them rarely. Anyways, I felt super happy to see them again. Last time, we went to all kind of places; Rome, Las Vegas, Egypt and Greece. We faced a hydra and angry egyptian magicians. I went to the Third cohort's table and looked at the Iris message "Hey, Angela and Ethan!".

I ate my hot dog as fast as I could and said "Hey, Angela and Ethan!!!".
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

Mess Hall II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall II   Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:36 am

"I'll stay away...I had enough trouble last time...Please...I still have sand in my hair from Egypt." Annabel says, shoving another hotdog into her mouth couphing the bits onto her clothing. The young woman swallowed down her food and shook her head sending bits of gods knows what into the nearby vacinity. Annabel grinned softly to herself a coy smile spreading across her lips "Plus...I think I wanna stay clear of Ethan for a little while" a light blush appeared upon her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Mess Hall II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall II   Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:44 am

"Maybe if you wash your hair... Annabel" I said to Annabel. She should start bathing herself. I have a great shampoo, Panthene. That would definitely take the sand away from her hair...

"Anyways, you should go, Annabel! We had so much fun! And maybe we can even do a quest with them... Romans and Greeks!" Lee said to Annabel.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

Mess Hall II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall II   Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:17 pm

"So.. where should me and Anglea meet you..?" Ethan asked to Lee through the Iris- meassage. " I hope it's not Eygpt.. "
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Mess Hall II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall II   Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:39 pm

Standing nearby the fountain in my cabin in Camp Half-Blood, Angela inquired through the Iris-message, "Why, Annabel? Just a couple of friends hanging out!"She ate another piece of crunchy potato chips and suggested,"Well, maybe we could do something that's not that crazy? We could have some fun in New York City!" Speaking of New York City, Angela became more excited about the hang out.
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

Mess Hall II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall II   Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:27 pm

"Well New York is kind of fun." Annabel admits with a light shrug. Her shoulders rose and fell momentarily as she let a sigh escape her lips. She wolfed down yet another hotdog and shook her head slightly. "Egypt was fun and I will come to meet you." Annabel then turns to adress Alex and chuckled slightly "Maybe if you got a life miss prissy." Annabel then thinks and turns back to Angela "we won't have to go shopping in New York will we?"
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Mess Hall II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall II   Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:48 pm

Angela's lips curved into a slight smile when Annabel agreed to go out. She put down her pack of chips, and opened a can of coke and drank a little. She almost choked when she heard the sarcastic reply of Annabel. She stared at Annabel in the fountain and grinned, "Of course we're not going shopping - well, at least not with you." She drank another mouth of coke, quickly glimpsed at Ethan who's standing nearby, feeling sarky,"MAYBE if you've got a life, Miss Mussy, you would've known that there're so much more to do other than shopping in New York." She chuckled by the words that had just come out from her lips,"So, meet at Central Park tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

Mess Hall II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall II   Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:30 pm

Standing near Angela who was busy talking with Annabel, i ate some of her chips while she was persuading Annabel. I heard Angela suggesting New York as a place to meet I asked " When are we going to meet..? and what are we going to do..?"
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Mess Hall II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall II   Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:09 am

Angela turned around and looked at Ethan, thinking to herself for a moment, and addressed, "Perhaps 10 in the morning tomorrow at the East Gate of Central Park?"She rolled her eyes and drank another mouth of coke,"About the agenda, well, we can always improvise."
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

Mess Hall II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall II   Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:12 am

" okay.. but the problem is that.. i don't know how to go to centeral park.. I've never been to New York before.." Ethan told Angela as he ate some more chips.

-Ethan Jackson, son of Zeus
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Mess Hall II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall II   Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:23 am

"I can teleport to Camp HalfBlood and then teleport to Central Park..." Lee said to them as an option.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

Mess Hall II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall II   Mess Hall II Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:09 pm

" That would be cool.. so are you going to teleport with ALex and Anabel to camp half blood..?" Ethan asked Lee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mess Hall II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mess Hall II   Mess Hall II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mess Hall II
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next