Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

Female Cancer Posts : 58
Drachmas : 12832

Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter Empty
PostSubject: Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter   Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:10 pm

General :

Name : Michaela Clamentina
Nickname : Miku
Date Birth : November 17 1996
Zodiac : Scorpio
Place of Birth : New York
Place Before Going to Camp : Manhattan, New York
Age when Arriving at Camp : 12

Physical Appearance :

Height : 156 cm
Weight : 43 Kg
Eye Color : light green
Hair Color : long light green hair, tied in pig tails. ( i know there's no such thing as green hair )
Clothing Style : she likes wearing clothes that has cheerful colors
Birthmarks/Scars/Tattoos : -
Skin color : White

Personality and Characteristics :

Personality and Characteristics: Miku is a shy and quiet girl, around people she doesn't know she would always stare at the ground and talk like whispering. but around people she knows she would be hyperactive and smile to everyone. she used to be shy to everyone, even if it's her friends.but since she arrived at camp she started to open up to people
Special Habits : she would bit her lip if she's scared of worried.
Strengths and Talents : Miku has a talent in nature, she loves taking care of plants. her weapon is a dagger, she also love to sing.Fears : She is afraid of furies
Hobbies : Taking care of plants, singing and drawing
Favorite Foods : she loves vegetables, but her favorite is Leeks
Least Favorite Foods : yogurt ( don't know why )
Favorite Place at Camp : The Demeter's cabin and the strawberry field

Mortal Parent : Peter Clamentina
Immortal Parent : Demeter
Stepparents : Marrisa Andrew
Siblings : -
Boyfriend : Kyle Cogan
Enemy : Monsters
Best Friends : Allen Holst, Rilliane Holst, Elluka Electra, Kyle Cogan and Gumillia Sanders.

Battle :

Powers : She can manipulate plants and make them grow faster or longer. when she is in trouble the trees around her protect her on it's own.
Weapon : her weapon is a bronze dagger
Strength: In battle she would be defending not attacking, she would backup on her friends and she would manipulate the tree branches as a weapon. she is very good with the sword but prefer the dagger.
Weakness : she is too shy and she is too nice
Fatal Flaw : She sometimes blank out if she is too deep in thoughts

Biography :
born November 17 1996, when she was little she was home school. that's why she is so shy with other people, her father loves her very much. when she was 7 she goes to the park and play with some of her friends, when she was sitting under a tree a women in black was looking at her smiling like her plan is going to work. Miku look annoyed and sit under a the tree and started reading, the women in black came over and said " child you've grown since the last time i saw you " Miku look at the women in black confused, she doesn't truth people so much. from the women she can hear hissing under her breath, ' that doesn't sound normal ' the women smile sweetly and said again " if you want to know who i am, come with me " she lured. Miku was tempted, when she was about to take the women's hand the tree behind her attack the black women. the women look at her furious, then she transform into a fury. Miku was terrified, she run to her friends and tells them everything but they thought she was insane. Miku keep that to her self until she was 12, he father started noticing the changes of her attitude. she flinch when her friends or tutor touch her, she finally told her dad about what she saw when she was 9. her dad talk to her slowly about her mother ( Demeter ). she now understand why she loves plants so much, her dad finally said that she need to go where there will be lots of people like her.

P.S : there are some characters that haven't been created yet, but i will make them later on Very Happy

Last edited by Ichino201 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16245

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter   Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:14 pm

how abt her strengths in battle? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

PostSubject: Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter   Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:18 pm

Sorry i forgot..
strength : in battle she would be defending not attacking, she would backup on her friends and she would manipulate the tree branches as a weapon. she is very good with the sword but prefer the dagger.
Back to top Go down
Arianna
Praetor
Arianna

Female Pisces Posts : 86
Drachmas : 13216

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter   Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:31 pm

do you know how to add it to the profile? (simply by clicking the "edit" button)
add this back, then approved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

PostSubject: Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter   Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:53 pm

Thank you Arianna Very Happy
I already change it .. so is my character approve ??
Back to top Go down
Arianna
Praetor
Arianna

Female Pisces Posts : 86
Drachmas : 13216

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter   Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:14 pm

You've put it in the personality part. I helped you to move it down to the battle part, but next time, do it yourself Very Happy

but apart from all these...

yeah! approved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter   Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:30 pm

Sorry, I didn't realize that you add in the character part...(I was wondering why haven't you added that back)

Anyway, interested in being a cabin counselor of Demeter?
Back to top Go down
Ichino201
Cabin counselor
Ichino201

PostSubject: Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter   Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:53 pm

Arianna : I'm sorry .. i'll do better next time Very Happy

Katelyn : that's okay and yes i am interested Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter   Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:01 pm

good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter   Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Profile of Michaela Clamentina, Daughter of Demeter
Page 1 of 1