Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16284

About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Empty
PostSubject: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:56 pm

Should the Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana consist of same group of campers?
(In short, should the Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana combine together?)

Yay or Nay? Comment your opinion below Very Happy
And better give us your reasons Very Happy

Last edited by Katelyn on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Arianna
Praetor
Arianna

Female Pisces Posts : 86
Drachmas : 13255

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:14 pm

Still considering yay or nay...
Though I originally thought that there're two groups of huntresses...
I've one question, if the two groups of huntresses really combine into one group, who'll be the lieutenant?
Back to top Go down
Arianna
Praetor
Arianna

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Also, if we combine the two groups of huntresses together, should we do the same with the greek and roman camper?

Idk...what do the others think?
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13831

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:43 pm

I think both group should be combine, but I think we shouldn't combine the camps...

And the lieutenant should be the first huntress who joined Artemis/Diana...
Back to top Go down
shayana.tanirau
Cabin counselor
shayana.tanirau

Female Cancer Posts : 28
Drachmas : 12754

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:43 am

Im all for your idea.Could always use two different cultures working together.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Actually I just think that we should stick to the books - I guess there should be 2 groups: huntresses of Artemis and huntresses of Diana
This is because it seems that no one in huntresses of Artemis is Roman - Zoe, Thalia, Bianca, Phoebe, etc.
And it seems that Thalia is surprised when she realized her Roman brother, Jason is alive.
Also, if the two groups of huntresses are really combined, should the huntresses call their patron Artemis or Diana? (I just think that it would be a little bit too complicated when the Greek huntresses call Artemis while the Roman huntresses call Diana)
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:09 pm

Shayana.tanirau have a greek huntress and I have a roman huntress and we seem to get along and share the same thought about the greek and roman huntresses combining... And I dont see a problem roman calling the goddess Diana and the greeks Artemis....they just jave to respect themselves...
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:15 pm

I'm not saying that Greeks and Romans can't get along.
I just think that it'd be better if we could stick to the books when it comes to the background stories and rules
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:38 am

But we changed the Oracles of Delphi rule. It was girls oly and no its Boys and Girls...
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:32 pm

But this won't affect the whole story line and it's just to be fair since they are responsible for approving characters.

However, huntresses of Diana and huntresses of Artemis are for the roleplay. What if there are really two groups of huntresses in the story and they met each other with another development of storyline one day?
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:30 pm

If they met, who will Artemis/Diana be with? Romans or the Greeks?
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:10 am

I mean there maybe a possibility that in the books, huntresses of artemis and huntresses of diana met, just like the campers in CHB and that in CJ did in the books.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:38 am

huntress of Diana don't exist in the books.... Sad
Back to top Go down
shayana.tanirau
Cabin counselor
shayana.tanirau

Female Cancer Posts : 28
Drachmas : 12754

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:43 am

Arn't the Amazons kind of like the huntress of Diana?.Not exactly pledged her or anything but wern't they like the roman version?.And because the huntress of Diana doesn't actually excist,why not combine them together?.Technically they would be serving prettymuch the same godess,only the romans may call her Diana while greeks Artemis.

Just an idea,you don't have to agree with it.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:54 am

Exactly Very Happy
By the way, the amazons are not the huntress of Diana, they can have relationships with boys...
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:26 pm

um...it does seem unfair if only the greeks can join the huntresses since there's no huntresses of diana for the romans... No

How about we put it in this way,
we can assume that in the books,

Romans are actually in the group of huntresses of Artemis,
just that they follow the Greeks and call Artemis 'Artemis' instead of 'Diana' restricted by the oath - I think it can explain why Thalia and the others don't realize the existence of Roman
(if the setting of the whole roleplay in the site is something before the greeks and romans meet each other - before the Lost Hero)
But if it's in this way, the Roman won't know there's such thing like huntresses of Artemis(except the ones who's joined, of course) and the huntresses can only stay either in CHB or places where they have missions at.

Do you think this can work?

Back to top Go down
Arianna
Praetor
Arianna

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:35 pm

I think what Katelyn has just suggested may actually work
at least it sounds much better and reasonable!
what do the others think?
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:03 pm

Romans calling Diana 'Artemis'? Cant it just be, greeks and romans at the same group and the greeks call Artemis 'Artemis' and the romans 'Diana'.... Its like asking to change religion to enter the huntresses... The huntresses just have to accept the facts that sheand that she is a roman... and romans calls Her Diana and that greeks calls Her Artemis. For example;
Im roman and Katelyn is greek, and we are friends. And I accept that she calls my gods by another name...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:34 pm

It's just a way making the background story of the role play sticks more to the books.
as most Greeks and Romans don't know the existence of the others yet due to the oath.
It's just like what happened when Nico visited Hazel - they named Hades in CJ as "Pluto"
or what happened when Jason arrived at CHB, he didn't get used to calling Hera 'Juno' but he did it later anyway - I'm not saying that they have to change their religions of stuffs to enter the huntresses,
but just in a way like Nico or Jason is doing - Nico knew himself as a Greek but he called Hades "Pluto" in front of the Romans; Jason's a Roman and had a habit of calling the gods in their roman names, but when he did it, the other greek campers corrected him since they don't know the existence of CJ.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:55 pm

But the huntresses dont have nothing to do with the camps.... The huntresses existed way before than the camps... Can the romans just call Artemis 'Diana'? The campers dont even have to know if they are greek or roman. For example;
If the huntresses visit CHB, a greek will not just ask if she is a roman or anything.... They will think its a normal huntress..mortal, nymph or demigod Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:01 am

for sure the campers don't have to know if they're roman or greek.
but among the huntresses, since the oath still exist, the greeks aren't supposed to know the existence of roman campers. so, when the roman huntresses call Artemis "Diana", they may feel strange. But for sure, you could go on doing it just like what Jason has done - or you can act like Nico, talk about the gods in their greek names.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:21 pm

The oath have been broken, roman now know the existence of greeks. So why not combine them?....I understand if they don't know about their existence, but they know now, and now they are on a quest...romans and greeks working together. Why will the romans fake that they are greek? If greek know romans exist. Its not like a greek will kill a roman if they know... I don't think a roman will like to change their gods name...I mean, they are romans. Jason didn't even knew he was roman, thats why it wasn't a problem. Juno erased Jason's memories.... I don't think Jason would have liked it if he had had his memories...his the praetor. Imagine someone telling Octavian that he have to change his gods names. Now a female roman will be worst. Imagine Reyna...... lol!
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 9:24 pm

Well, that's why octavian and reyna can't join the huntresses.
I'm not saying that we roman huntresses talk about the gods in their roman names, it's just they can either say their greek names (since there's no such thing like Huntresses of Diana), but they can also do it what Jason does - having a habit of talking about the gods in their roman names while the others who are greeks found it strange.

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

if the setting is before the lost hero, of course the greeks will feel strange and weird when they hear the other huntresses calling the gods in their roman names, since they don't know the existence of romans.

however, if the setting is after the lost hero, I have definitely no problem with the roman huntresses saying the gods in their roman names.
Yet, I doubt if the huntresses of Artemis can stay at Camp Jupiter since after all, it's a Greek thing and I'm pretty sure that Romans like Octavian won't welcome them to enter the border...

(omg, i love this intense atmosphere of discussion - much more exciting Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy -> just ignore my insanity lol! )
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:35 pm

The setting is after the lost hero :DDD Maybe thats why we are discussing so much, you think its before the lost hero and i think its after the lost hero lol! So what iys gonna be? Smile combine them?
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:29 am

i think it's possible to have the setting after the lost hero.
but if then should we do sth like CHB sending someone to CJ and vice versa or just pretend it's only the cannons' businesses?

but if it's before lost hero, could we actually also do sth like CHB sending someone to CJ and vice versa as a transition to after the lost hero?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana   About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Huntresses of Artemis and Huntresses of Diana
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next