Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Sword Fighting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

Female Aquarius Posts : 52
Drachmas : 12017

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:55 am

Left, right. I swung at the poor kid on the other side of this sword fight. Even though this was just practice I put all my natural strength into it. I finally got the opportunity to take the kid down, I dropped on one knee and slid my leg and knocked out the kids legs', they went down with an 'OOF'. I quickly stood up and put my foot on their chest, I took it off and sheathed my sword, I stuck my hand out and helped them up.
"Good fight. I'm Nikolina, daughter of Nike."
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16281

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:01 pm

The sun beat down grudgingly, trying to force its way through the protection of Tyler's camp T-shirt, though this didn't stop him from wanting to have some sword practices at the arena. He grabbed his Celestial Bronze sword, left his cabin and gently walked to the arena. Some campers were already practicing there. There was one girl who seemed to be good at sword fighting - she defeated a poor kid within a minute. "Not bad,"Tyler commented, walking towards them.
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:11 pm

"Not bad," Nikolina heard a male voice say, her head snapped in the direction it came from and she lost the grip she had on the kids hand and dropped them again onto their back. They 'OOF'ed again, Nikolina's eyes widened.
"Oh my gods! I'm so sorry." She quickly helped up the kid again. They just laughed and walked away. She then turned to the boy who had talked to her.
"Thank you." she said as best she could trying to hide the pride she had in her win.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:17 pm

'I'm Tyler, Tyler Skye,'he introduced himself. Trying not to laugh, he mimicked the way that the girl standing in front of her spoke,'You're "Nikolina, daughter of Nike", right?"
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:24 pm

Nikolina cracked a small smile, and chuckled nervously looking Tyler in the eyes. 
"Yes, Tyler Skye, I am Nikolina. Who is your godly parent?"
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:30 pm

"My dad is Zeus. He's a j- whatever,"he said. Tyler didn't really like mentioning his dad -the one whom he had never seen in person in his life. He raised his sword and asked,"Sword practices?"
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:34 pm

"A son of Zeus challenging a daughter of Nike?" Nikolina said a small smirk growing on her lips, "You're on." She said walking to her place and getting into her stance. She took a breath and cleared her head. 'Victory is all that matters.' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:39 pm

Nikolina seemed to be very confident in her skills. "Don't be so sure of yourself," Tyler laughed, walking to his place with his sword raised. Breeze gently swept past his hair and his sword - "Seems to be a nice day for sword practices," he thought.
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:44 pm

Nikolina never took sword fighting lightly, she glared slightly at Tyler after his comment. She waited for him to make the first move, but after she saw he wasn't moving she jumped and swung at him with her celestial bronze sword.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:53 pm

Gripping his sword, he stared at Nikolina, waiting her to make her first move. He had a habit of observing how his opponent moves at the beginning before going into action. The daughter of Nikolina jumped and  tried to swung at him with her sword. Tyler swiftly moved to the right a bit and stroke back.  His sword clanked with Nikolina's sword. 
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:01 pm

Tyler moved to the right and their swords clinked. Nikolina tried to push the sword closer to his body hoping to weaken his arms so she could take him down. 'I mean there is nothing wrong with him but I need to win, I am a daughter of Nike, if I lost..' Nikolina thought then unconsciously shivered not wanting to think what the goddess of victory would do to her if she lost.. Anything.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:08 pm

The daughter of Nike was pressing harder with her sword. "Sometimes, strength doesn't necessarily mean victory," Tyler made a brief comment, quickly swung away his sword, dodged Nikolina's attack by moving to the left and stroke again at her right.
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:18 pm

"I thought you were a son of Zeus, at the moment you sound more like a son of Athena." Nikolina said barely dodging his attack. "Your half brother, Heracles was pretty much the definition of strength." She faked swinging right, then quickly changed her stance and swung left.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:32 pm

"Don't define me by my dad,"he said,"though Zeus is not about strength anyway." He missed his target and Nikolina was making a fake move. He stepped a little backward, swung his sword to defend himself. He then made a quick turn of his sword and sidestepped, hoping that Nikotina would lose her balance - this's a technique that he learnt from a child of Athena. "And it doesn't sound bad to be a son of Athena," he said.
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:44 pm

As Tyler had hoped Nikolina lost her balance, but only for a moment. She quickly regained her balance and furrowed her eyebrows at Tyler.
"Daddy issues?" She instigated trying to distract him.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:50 pm

"It's not really your business,"he was distracted for a moment but immediately got back his concentration. He narrowed his eyes, raised his sword and charged at Nikolina.
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:54 pm

Her eyes widened and she spun around dodging him and swung her sword also connecting her sword with his.
"Hey, hey, hey. I've got Daddy issues too." She held a small amount of sympathy and apology in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:01 pm

"It doesn't really matter,"Tyler replied. As her sword clanked with his, he pressed harder and tried to push the sword closer to her - just like she did at the beginning. He then immediately sidestepped and slashed from the left with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:07 pm

Nikolina saw what he was doing, she had no idea what she was thinking. She didn't move and let herself get hit, there was so much force in Tyler's blow the she flew back a few feet landing on her on her butt. She looked up at him in defeat.
"It does matter Tyler, it always matters."
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:11 pm

Tyler didn't thought he had used that much of force, but Nikolina flew back a few feet. "You okay?"He lent her a hand to get up,"Sorry, for striking that hard." 
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:15 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine." She lied putting her hand in his, she purposely lost. Hopefully the mother that wasn't really apart of her life wasn't paying attention to her in this moment of defeat. "I'm sorry for using a sore subject to try and distract you." Nikolina genuinely apologized.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:23 pm

"Nah, it's all right,"he smiled,"You're indeed a good sword fighter." He put back his sword and asked,"Want a can of coke?" Rays of sunlight penetrated the thin layer of clouds, heating up the grounds. His sweat was wetting his shirt. A can of coke to cool himself down was what he needed right now. 
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:26 pm

"Thank you, you aren't bad yourself. and yes I would love some." She smiled at him, a thin layer of sweat began to form on her forehead, Tyler was the fifth person she had trained with this afternoon and she was beginning to feel worn out.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:34 pm

Tyler went to grabbed two cans of coke. He handed one to Nikolina, and opened his own. He had a mouth of coke - it was refreshing. The coldness of the coke was cool enough to fight against the hot temperature. "So, Nikolina, how long had you been at camp?"he asked and had another slip of coke.
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:38 pm

"Two years, almost three. How about you?" Nikolina said taking a sip of the nice cold pop. The carbonation bubbles danced along her tongue somewhat cooling her down from the heat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sword Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword Fighting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next