Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Sword Fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Sword Fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Sword Fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Sword Fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Sword Fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Sword Fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Sword Fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Sword Fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Sword Fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Sword Fighting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16287

Sword Fighting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:42 pm

"Six, or seven? I don't remember,"he tried to recall his first day here,"I was here since the age of nine." he looked at Nikolina and asked,"Sword-playing is fun, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

Female Aquarius Posts : 52
Drachmas : 12023

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:46 pm

"Wow, that's a lot of years. I believe I was still in Bulgaria. I don't know, my life out of camp seems so distant even though it really was not long ago. Sword-playing? Fun is not a word I would use to describe it.." Nikolina said setting her coke to her side bringing up her knees to her chest wrapping her arms around them and resting her chin on her knees.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:50 pm

"Why not?"he asked, sweeping away the sweat on his forehead with a handkerchief,"Don't you enjoy doing so?"
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:52 pm

Nikolina smiled "I love it, I feel a rush doing it. But.." Nikolina stopped she didn't want to explain to him that she only does these kind of things to try to impress her mom that she has never met and to try to make her father proud although he hates her and doesn't know what she is or where she is. "Nevermind, I guess it is sort of fun."
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:00 pm

Tyler thought Nikolina was hiding something but he decided it was better not to ask. "Sword-playing can get my mind off the problems and worries,"he smiled and continued, looking at the beautiful blue sky,"I don't have to think about anything else when fighting with sword." 
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:05 pm

"I get what you mean. I guess the ADHD helps with the distraction from problems or worries." Nikolina looked at Tyler. "Are you smiling? I heard you weren't much of a smiley person; And you were laughing earlier, are you okay?" Nikolina joked a little starting to feel more comfortable with Tyler.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:18 pm

"Really? I'm not aware of that,"he replied,not expecting that she would realize this, "And yeah, I'm okay. Guess I'm just in a good mood today" He had another slip of coke. "Wanna have another round of sword fighting with me? Or do you want to go somewhere else - if you've spare time. Everyone seems to be quite occupied today but I'm kinda bored with nothing to do."
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:22 pm

"You were my fifth sword fight today, I'd like to go somewhere else if that's alright with you." Nikolina said stretching and popping her back. "I don't gossip, that what Aphrodite's cabin is for but I hear things which none of them are bad it's just they paint you as a serious leader who doesn't smile or laugh very often. But I'm glad I was able to meet you while you were in a good mood." She smiled looking over at Tyler again.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:07 pm

"Oh really? Um...thanks," he replied, feeling a bit embarrassed about her straightforward statement,"I seldom hear direct comments like this from this others. You're an outspoken person, Nikolina." He slightly stretched his arms, picked up his sword and asked,"So, where do you want to go?" 
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:11 am

"I guess I am, just let me know if I'm being too straightforward or annoying.. Would you like to go to the lake shore?" Nikolina asked feeling a like she was trying to hard or being annoying. She took the last sip of her cold coke.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:23 pm

'Umm...alright !' He had a split second of hesitation as canoeing was never his favourite , but then he ccouldn't think of anywhere else to go and it wouldn't hurt to have a walk to the lake anyway. He sstood up and smiled, 'Let's go then!'
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:26 am

"Alright!" Nikolina smiled. They started walking to the lake, there was an awkward silence for she didn't know what to talk about, she had just barely met Tyler and wanted to get to know but has never been the one to strike up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:01 am

OOC: refer to the post I've made at the Lake ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword Fighting   Sword Fighting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword Fighting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2