Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Hanging out at the Lake

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16281

Hanging out at the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:01 am

Tyler arrived at the Lake with Nikolina. He also felt a bit awkward as none of them had yet started a conversation. Decided to break the silence, he asked,"So, what do you usually do when you're free?"
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

Female Aquarius Posts : 52
Drachmas : 12017

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:15 am

Nikolina was relieved when Tyler broke the awkward silence, she replied
"Well when I'm not sword practicing or doing other camp activities I like to sit near the lake and just take a second to breath and think. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:11 pm

"That's something that I usually do as well,"Tyler thought for a while and replied,"though the lake is not a place that I often hang out at. I prefer lying at the roof of Zeus's cabin or at the top of some trees - just somewhere high. I enjoy the solitude there."
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:40 am

"That's nice, um if you feel uncomfortable at the lake we can go somewhere else. I'm not too picky at where I am at." Nikolina wasn't watching where she was walking, she tripped and started to fall she grabbed what was closest to her- Tyler, she took him down with her and landed on top of him. She stared into his blue eyes for just moment before she realized what happened, she quickly sat up and cursed in Bulgarian. "I'm so, so, so, sorry Tyler." She said mildly blushing.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:09 pm

"Nah..I'm fine with the lake now, so far - "Before Tyler could finish his sentence while walking along the shore, he was suddenly dragged down by a strong force, causing him to lose his balance and fall onto the ground. "Woah, that's a hard fall,"he said, patting his jeans to remove the dirt while trying to stand up. "Hey, you okay?"he asked Nikolina, giving her a hand to help her get back on her feet,"Are you hurt? "
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:22 am

Nikolina smiled to cover up her embarrassment and took Tyler's hand as he helped her up. "Yeah, I'm fine, you broke my fall... Are you okay that was a pretty loud thud?" She asked trying not to sound too embarrassed with what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:30 pm

"It's alright. I'm fine, really,"Tyler replied as he slightly stretched his arms. He looked around - the view by the lake was actually quite beautiful. He suggested, pointing at the tree nearby the lake,"Let's sit down there and take a rest, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:52 pm

Nikolina silently sighed in relief she didn't want to hurt him. She smiled as he pointed to her favorite tree and said "let's sit there and take a rest, shall we?"
"Sure." They walked over and sat down.
"So.. What's your favorite color?" Nikolina asked sort of silly.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:57 pm

They walked to the tree and sat down. He looked up at the beautiful blue sky. It was refreshing and soothing. If Nikolina hadn't asked him something, his mind (maybe even he himself)may probably had flown up in the sky.
"Color,"he was at first a bit surprised by her question,"Blue, I guess. It's comfortable. How about you? Let me guess, is it green?"
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:47 am

"HA, Psh.. No.. Okay yes it is, you're just a lucky guesser..." Nikolina stuttered not expecting him to guess it right. "Okay, you're turn to ask a question, the question game is normally how I get to know people.. Surprisingly it works." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 12:28 am

"It suits your emerald eyes, 'he replied.
Nikolina then suggested a game of asking questions. 'Great, it sounds fun,' he smiled , 'Seems to be a great way for getting to know each other.Maybe you can be the  first to ask?'
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 5:06 am

"Thank you," Nikolina blushes just a little, "okay, where are you from? Originally and before you came to camp?" Nikolina asked getting situated comfortably under the tree.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:37 am

"Umm...New York,' he thought for a split second and answered, "I'm born in NY and I was also in NY before I got to camp.' He found the game quite interesting. 'How about you ?'
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:11 am

"I was born in Sofia, Bulgaria. I was about 9 when I came to the USA. I lived in Cornwall, Connecticut before I came here. Your turn to ask a question." She said Nikolina has always loved this game she loves getting to know new people.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:14 am

"Wow, Bulgaria - You're fluent in speaking English!" he was a bit surprised. "Should it be your turn to ask?"
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:07 am

"I can't read English but I picked it up pretty easily. I just answered the one I came up with after you did so now it's your turn to come up with a question," she stated "глупаво момче" She called him a Silly Boy in Bulgarian.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 10:18 pm

"Okay, whatever." He thought for a while and asked,"Wh-Wait, what did you just said?" Tyler heard that Nikolina said something that he hadn't heard before and he's sure it wasn't English. He didn't know why but he had an urge to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:40 pm

"Oh I uh, called you a silly boy in Bulgarian." She gave a small smile. "Bulgarian is my first language and I can read it beacause the alphabet is close to Greek I guess. By the way how's your Ancient Greek coming along?"
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:44 pm

Being called a silly boy is not something Tyler 'd like to have. He wasn't quI'm te sure how torreact with such a comment. 'Umm -'Nikolina then asked about his Ancient Greek studies ,''I'm okay, i guess.'He's telling the truth .He wasn't at the top among other campers but he managed to understand and speak Ancient Greek decently .
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:04 am

Nikolina sort of got the vibe that he wasn't okay with her Bulgarian comment so she made a mental note to purposely not speak Bulgarian. 
"Oh uh, that's good. Languages come easy to me. Your turn to come up with a question." She said looking away from him the whole time she talked.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:11 am

'Hmm...'  he thought for a moment. He couldn't really think of anything to ask, so he went with themmostccommon one, 'What do you like to do when you have spare time?'
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:24 am

"Well when I'm not practicing with my sword, I'm sitting here under this tree looking at the lake. What about you?" She asked
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:46 pm

Carelessly stretching his arms, he replied,"I prefer going up high. The view of the camp is perfect when you're at the top canopy of the trees." He was delighted, thinking of the sky. "Do you want to have a look?"he asked.
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:28 am

Nikolina smiled, "Sure I would love too." after she said that she thought for a second then said, "Wait, um.. How are we getting up there?" she asked pointing to the sky.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:15 am

"By... climbing up the trees ?"Tyler suggested , trying hard  not to laugh. He pretended observing the tall tree not far from here, "though it does look tall and difficult for us to climb up to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging out at the Lake
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next