Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Hanging out at the Lake

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

Female Aquarius Posts : 52
Drachmas : 12044

Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:33 am

"I guess that one looks okay." Nikolina said starting to stand up and walk over to it. "By the way, you can call me Nina, or Nikolina, you know which ever you prefer." She said turning to face him then turning her back to him looking at the huge tree in the distance.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16308

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:22 pm

"I'll call you Nina then,"he smiled,"It sounds more jovial to me."
It had been hard for Tyler to keep a straight face. As Nina turned her back and stared at the tree, he couldn't help himself but burst into laughter. "I was just joking actually," he said,"I mean, we aren't actually going by climbing up the tree. Just hold on to me first - I'll get us up there."
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:51 pm

Nina turned back trying not to show that she was a little bit scared, she blushed as she tightly wrapped her arms around Tyler's lower back. "L-Like th-this?" She stuttered and bit her lip looking the other way hoping he wouldn't notice her blush. 'Why am I blushing and stuttering..' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:43 am

"Y-yeah,"he replied. He had no idea why but he felt like he slightly blushed as she wrapped her arms around his lower back. Staring at the tree, he said, "If you're scared of moving at the height, just close your eyes. It's gonna be a lot of fun!"
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:00 am

Nina hadn't known Tyler for long but she trusted him, she closed her eyes and took a breath waiting to be airborne. "Are we um.. in the air yet?" she asked, she would have been completely freaking out if she wasn't with Tyler for some reason just being close to him calmed her nerves a bit.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:49 am

Tyler stared at the top of the tree, slightly hopped up, and the next moment, he was flying in the sky. "We're now,"he replied. Nina was lighter than he thought, so it was easy for him to get both of them up there. She seemed to be a little bit nervous, he thought. "Chillax!"he said,"I'll make sure that you get to the top safely. The sky is really beautiful here!"
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:56 am

Nina felt weightless, she heard Tyler say "Chillax! I'll make sure that you get to the top safely. The sky is really beautiful here!" She timidly opened her eyes, her breath caught in her throat, 'He wasn't kidding.' she thought to herself. "Whoa." Was all she managed to say aloud looking at their surroundings.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:41 am

He always felt great flying in the middle of the sky with the gentle breeze sweeping by .  Nina seemed to be enjoying herself too."Told ya it's beautiful ," he said. Finally , they arrived at the top of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:43 am

Nina bit her lip, "You're lucky, you get to come up here whenever you want, I thought the view under the tree was great.. But from up here you can see.. Everything. It is quite breath taking." She smiled at Tyler admiring the view he shared with her.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:54 am

"This is probably the only thing that I've to thank my dad for. He's a jerk most of the time though,"he replied , looking at Nina, who was smiling. "You're beautiful when you smile." Before realizing it , the words gently flowed out from his mouth. He slowly sat down on the tree branch, admiring the magnificent scenery in front of his eyes .
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:00 am

Nina knew how he felt about having a jerk for a dad, but couldn't help grinning and blushing at his comment about her being beautiful. "Thank you." she said, he was looking at the scenery but Nina hadn't realized she was staring at him, she couldn't help but think how perfectly messy his blonde hair was and that he had dazzling blue eyes. 'Wait.. Am I- Am I falling for Tyler?' she asked herself.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:41 am

Tyler enjoyed watching the breathtaking scenery with Nina here. It was comfortable. She's smart, ashe's beautiful , she's interesting , she's deep and she's also an incredible fighter , Tyler quietly thought. He liked being with her ."Hey Nina, would you like to go out with me in the coming Sunday ?" he gently asked , hoping that she wouldn't find that awkward .
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:36 pm

Nina was pulled out of her trance when Tyler said "Hey Nina, would you like to go out with me in the coming Sunday?" Nina blushed, she had never been asked out, it was like she was repulsive to the male gender. She slightly nodded her head, "I would love to go out with you." She said just above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:54 pm

"Great!"Tyler grinned with her reply. Slightly relieved, he asked ," Are there any places that you really want to go ?"
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:44 pm

"I don't really mind where we go as long as I'm with you." Nina said a bit more confidently than her other answers, she grinned she was sure she was falling for Tyler, 'he's handsome, nice, a good fighter, he understands daddy issues.. This is just too good to be true.'
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:14 am

"Great!"he grinned, "I'll let you know on the day we go out!"He was looking forward to the coming trip with Nina. He stretched his arms and looked up at the sky, smiling .
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:33 am

"Alright, that sounds great." Nina admired him as he smiled at the sky, she realized she was doing was maybe considered creepy so she turned her head and looked at the view of camp. "What kind of Daddy issues do you have?" She blurted out, she didn't mean too come off that rude or too nosy.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:22 pm

"Actually it's more or less the same as other kids here. Irresponsible parent..."he explained indifferently, thinking that he doesn't give a sh*t to what his dad feels or does, "My mum died when I was seven or something and my sister and I ended up in a foster home. But till now I still haven't met my dad in person. He's a typical jerk."
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 12:38 am

"I'm sorry, I've never met my Mother, and my father hated me with every fiber of his being. I was tired putting up with his crap so I ran away and sort of literally stumbled across camp after I hitch-hiked my way to New York." Nina explained.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:42 pm

"You're an amazing person - much better than me,"Tyler was genuinely impressed by what Nina had been through. Before meeting her, he thought nothing worse and unfortunate than he had gone though could happen, but now, he couldn't imagine what would possibly happen if he's in her shoes.
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 5:20 am

"You're a pretty stand up guy yourself, I've heard foster homes suck depending if you get good foster parents or not." She told him remembering her father threatening to send her to adoption centers or into the foster system. She admired Tyler and his strength.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:46 pm

"Haha...really?"he slightly blushed, "I'm lucky in a way 'cause I've got someone who'll always back me up. But you've been on your own all the time." On a sudden impulse which he couldn't explain it himself, he gently leaned forward and kissed her on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:54 am

After he told me that he was lucky he always had someone to back him up and that I'm on my own all the time he suddenly leaned forward and kissed her cheek. Her face was like a tomato, She looked down biting her lip. That was the first time she has been close with a boy, even if it was just her cheek she doesn't know what to say or do. She thought about saying 'thank you' but she figured that would be sort of weird..
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:50 pm

A second later, realizing what he had done, he sat straight and blushed. He felt like his heated cheeks were as red as the afternoon sun. "Sor-"He apologized but he thought that a single apology may make things more awkward. So, he decided to be honest with what he's saying,"Sorry for the sudden act, but the truth is I like you." His heartbeat was racing but he tried to keep himself as calm as possible," You're beautiful, considerate and smart, and I like talking to you. Would you like to go out with me - I mean, as a date?"
Back to top Go down
Isaballerina
Campers
Isaballerina

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 12:18 am

Nina blushed harder at his statement, but couldn't help grinning widely, "I like you too, you're a great guy, very handsome and nice, I enjoy talking with you also... And I would love to accompany you on a date." She smiled not breaking eye contact the whole time she spoke to him. She didn't notice until after she was talking that  her heart was beating really fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out at the Lake   Hanging out at the Lake - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging out at the Lake
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next