Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Katrina and Jamal at the armory Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Katrina and Jamal at the armory Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Katrina and Jamal at the armory Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Katrina and Jamal at the armory Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Katrina and Jamal at the armory Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Katrina and Jamal at the armory Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Katrina and Jamal at the armory Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Katrina and Jamal at the armory Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Katrina and Jamal at the armory Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Katrina and Jamal at the armory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jamal.rambo.33
Campers
jamal.rambo.33

Male Leo Posts : 28
Drachmas : 12013

Katrina and Jamal at the armory Empty
PostSubject: Katrina and Jamal at the armory   Katrina and Jamal at the armory Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:10 am

Jamal followed Katrina to what looked like a gardening shed on the side of the athena cabin so when he stepped inside he stepped inside he was suprised when he saw weapons of all sorts, swords, knives, daggers, even a shotgun on a high shelf. All the weapons glowed with the same bronze aura that Jamal had seen on all the weapons in camp. "What are these weapons made of?" he asked Katrina.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16281

PostSubject: Re: Katrina and Jamal at the armory   Katrina and Jamal at the armory Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:49 pm

'Well, these are mainly made of Celestial Bronze, one of theffew materials that can kill monsters.' She looked around the armory. She hasn't been here for  ages. She suggested ,'Well Jamal , just pick one ffeel most suitable with.'
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
jamal.rambo.33
Campers
jamal.rambo.33

PostSubject: Re: Katrina and Jamal at the armory   Katrina and Jamal at the armory Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:54 am

Jamal looked around for something that would suit him. He was swinging a sword when he saw a wristblade on a shelf with a bracer that was a little rusty, but looked like it might still work. "what about this" Jamal asked Katrina
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Katrina and Jamal at the armory   Katrina and Jamal at the armory Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:38 am

Jamal was looking at a wristblade. "I don't know. It really depends on you. I prefer to go with the long-ranged ones,"she replied , But if you consider yourself with extremely good reflexes , you can go witht this one. It looks nnice."
Back to top Go down
jamal.rambo.33
Campers
jamal.rambo.33

PostSubject: Re: Katrina and Jamal at the armory   Katrina and Jamal at the armory Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:59 pm

Jamal thought about what Katrina had said but in the end, he couldn't get his mind off of the wristblade. " I think i will take that one if its ok" Jamal said.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Katrina and Jamal at the armory   Katrina and Jamal at the armory Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:39 pm

"Sure it's okay. Just take it!" she replied, while looking around the armory, which was placed with stacks of dusty weapons. She was perfectly fine with her sword but she always wanted to get herself a dagger.
Back to top Go down
jamal.rambo.33
Campers
jamal.rambo.33

PostSubject: Re: Katrina and Jamal at the armory   Katrina and Jamal at the armory Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:18 am

"Cool" Jamal said, inspecting the spring for the bracer. "I might have to bring this over to the Hephaestus kids to fix this up and maybe make a companion for this one" Jamal though aloud to himself.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Katrina and Jamal at the armory   Katrina and Jamal at the armory Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:24 am

Finally, at the bottom of the shelf, she discovered a dagger though covered with dust. She picked it up. It was handy and beautifully carved . She looked at  Jamal who seemed to be excited with his first weapon. "Just give me a second ,"Katrina said ,"I have toppolish my new dagger a bit ."
Back to top Go down
jamal.rambo.33
Campers
jamal.rambo.33

PostSubject: Re: Katrina and Jamal at the armory   Katrina and Jamal at the armory Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:36 pm

Jamal watched Katrina polish the dagger carefully and wondered if he would ever hold a weapon with such familiarity, Katrina held it as though it were as commonplace an item as a hairbrush. But in this camp Jamal supposed that they were.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Katrina and Jamal at the armory   Katrina and Jamal at the armory Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Finally done with the polishing and cleaning, the dagger looked as new as it was just made, reflecting the sun's bright rays. She gently touched the Celestial Bronze blade of the dagger, where 'ἀριστόνοος' was written. Katrina recognized that it means excellent in wisdom in Ancient Greek. The silver handle was also beautifully craved, with an alluring amethyst embedded. She tightly gripped the handle of the dagger - there was an instant when she felt a flow of electricity passing through her body, like she and the dagger were connected. Katrina wondered if this was just her imagination. "It's weird,"she murmured to herself,"How and why did it end up at this stacks of weapons?" She was then sucked back to the reality from the flow of her thoughts, realizing Jamal had been standing next to her. "Oh, sorry,"she apologized,"Jamal, what're you going to do with your wrist blade?"
Back to top Go down
jamal.rambo.33
Campers
jamal.rambo.33

PostSubject: Re: Katrina and Jamal at the armory   Katrina and Jamal at the armory Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:33 am

Jamal watched as Katrina polished the dagger and as she held the dagger he felt for a second as if he were witnessing a monumental event, but then the feeling went away and Katrina asked what he was going to do with the wristblade.
" I'm thinking about seeing if the kids at the hephestus cabin can fix the bracer up a bit, it looks a little rusty and hopefully they might be able to make one for my other hand" Jamal said.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Katrina and Jamal at the armory   Katrina and Jamal at the armory Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:55 am

"Wow, you catch up fast!"she commented, surprised by what he knew about the Hephaestus' kids,"The children of Hephaestus're really good at these." She briefly inspected the bracer. It does need some fixing,she thought. "Let's go to the forge then!"she suggested,"I bet some of them are still at the forge with their weapons now."
Back to top Go down
jamal.rambo.33
Campers
jamal.rambo.33

PostSubject: Re: Katrina and Jamal at the armory   Katrina and Jamal at the armory Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:55 am

(OOC: here is the link to the forge campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net/t296-at-the-forge-with-katrina-and-jamal#2199)

"Well my Dad used to teach me all about the Greek gods and i figured if they were all real then the best weapon makers would have to be kids of hephaestus" Jamal replied. Then, realizing that this was the first time he had told anyone about his dad in a long time he felt the urge to change the subject. "Ok, so lets head to the forge then" Jamal said.

Last edited by jamal.rambo.33 on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelt hephaestus wrong)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katrina and Jamal at the armory   Katrina and Jamal at the armory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katrina and Jamal at the armory
Page 1 of 1