Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Hi, I'm Melinda Martin, daughter of Pluto Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Hi, I'm Melinda Martin, daughter of Pluto Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Hi, I'm Melinda Martin, daughter of Pluto Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Hi, I'm Melinda Martin, daughter of Pluto Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Hi, I'm Melinda Martin, daughter of Pluto Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Hi, I'm Melinda Martin, daughter of Pluto Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Hi, I'm Melinda Martin, daughter of Pluto Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Hi, I'm Melinda Martin, daughter of Pluto Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Hi, I'm Melinda Martin, daughter of Pluto Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Hi, I'm Melinda Martin, daughter of Pluto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

Female Taurus Posts : 77
Drachmas : 13297

Hi, I'm Melinda Martin, daughter of Pluto Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm Melinda Martin, daughter of Pluto   Hi, I'm Melinda Martin, daughter of Pluto Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 5:23 am

General

Name: Melinda Martin
Nickname: Linda, Mel, Marty, Martin, Lynn
Date of Birth: April 24, 1994
Horoscope: Taurus
Place of birth: Chicago, Illinois
Place living: Camp Jupiter

Physical appearance

Hi, I'm Melinda Martin, daughter of Pluto Thalia_grace

Height: 6 feet tall
Weight: 150 pounds
Eye color: Black
Hair color and style: Black and short, choppy
Clothing style: Goth
Birthmark/scars/tattoos (if any)
Physical Description: Tall, standing at exactly 6 feet. Has pale skin. Has a muscular build, though is curvy as well. Hair is short, thick, choppy, and shiny black. Face is heart shaped, eyes are almond shaped, and is the color of a black onyx. She wears all black, her outfit generally consists of a black leather jacket, black t shirt, black jeans, black socks, and black gym shoes. She also wears a silver ring.
Others(if any): Is of Italian and Chinese descent.

Personality and characteristics

Personality: Very stubborn, will speak up no matter the consequences, strong willed, determined, doesn't take crap from anybody, very charismatic, even though she says little, when she does speak, people do listen to her.
Special habits:
Strengths and talents: Academics, the arts, can speak, read, and write Latin
Weaknesses: Sitting still for long periods of time, impatience, rashness
Fears: Spiders (doesn't matter if it is alive or dead) the sea, and the sky, since Neptune doesn't like her on his domain, and the sky, since Jupiter doesn't like her in his domain.
Hobbies: Reading, studying, taking care of unicorns, or anything in the horse department. Horses like her, even though they are children of Neptune.
Favorite food: Fettucine Alfredo
Least favorite food: Salmon
Favorite time of the day: Night
Favorite place at camp: Barracks
Favorite activity at camp: War Games
Least favorite activity at camp: Death Ball
Others(if any):

Family and Relationships

Mortal Parent: Tanya Martin
God parent: Pluto
Stepparent: Jackson Mason
Siblings: None that she knows of
Best friend: None (Not many people like children of Pluto, or Hades, her Father's Greek form)
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None (Same reason as above)
Enemy: None (Kinda hard to have enemies when people avoid you)
Others(if any):

Battle

Powers: Can summon the dead, can see/sense the dead, can summon precious metals and stones, sense precious metals and stones, can shadow travel. Can't use too much of her powers at the same time, she either gets massive headaches, or passes out. Can instinctively tell if any sort of jewelry she is looking at is made with real precious metals or stones
Weapons: Stygian Iron Sword, Imperial Gold Gladius
Fatal flaw: Pride, she doesn't like others doing work for her, her motto is "If you want it done right, do it yourself!"
Strengths: Good with bladed weapons, Good with sneaking around enemy lines or opponents unnoticed, just good with stealth and concealment in general.
Weaknesses: Bad with ranged weapons, her pride often gets the better of her.
Biography

Pluto fell in love with Melinda's Mother, who worked as a Medical Examiner. He loved how her Mother didn't take no for an answer, and always stood up for the right thing. She reciprocated, and Melinda was born from the subsequent encounters, and because her Mother could see through the Mist. Melinda grew up very well, she knew who her birth Father was, and what she was, even though knowing what she was attracted monsters. She was claimed at the age of 12. Shortly after graduating from 6th grade, monsters started pouring in, so her Mother, and by then, her stepfather, knew Melinda had to leave for a safer place. Before her journey, Pluto appeared, and gave Melinda a Stygian Iron Sword that when it was dormant, it would be a silver ring. Many years before Melinda was claimed, Pluto had appeared to Melinda's Mother, telling her where Camp Jupiter was, telling her that Melinda would have to go there one day. Melinda's Mother, just before Melinda left, packed up all of Melinda's things, putting them in a backpack, filling it with other supplies as well, such a money and the lot. Melinda took a train to California, stopping at the Wolf House, since Pluto told her that Roman demigods went to the Wolf House for judgement and training by Lupa, who would then decide if the demigod was worthy of going to Camp Jupiter, or being her dinner. Melinda was trained by Lupa, and was found worthy, and continued on to Camp Jupiter. Many monsters attacked her, but her sword and what Lupa taught her kept her safe. She made it to Camp Jupiter, alive. She was designated to be in the Second Cohort, since Pluto himself came to Camp Jupiter to claim her, making sure the Campers knew that Melinda was his daughter.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16245

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Melinda Martin, daughter of Pluto   Hi, I'm Melinda Martin, daughter of Pluto Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 7:09 pm

A nice decent form Very Happy

But firstly, would you mind adding the colons back? Smile It's a bit difficult to read Neutral

Secondly, I think the physical description is good enough Very Happy
and Linda's pic is really cool Cool

Thirdly, it would be much better if you add more details(both good pts and bad pts) about the personality of Melinda:)
and I can't figure out why "Sitting still for long periods of time" is a weakness...
Didn't you write "Pride" as Linda's fatal flaw? Maybe you can also include it in the weakness part.
Apart from spider, could you think of 2 more fears?

Moreover, how's her relationship with others in camp?

Lastly, it's about the battle part.
The limits of Linda's power should be written in the power part instead of weaknesses. Also, it would be better if you add more details and limits to her power Smile
Could you elaborate more on the fatal flaw part?
Add 2-3 more weaknesses, and 2-3 more strengths if possible Very Happy

I'll approve it once it's corrected Very Happy

Feel free to ask me if you've got any prolems Very Happy

~Katerina. daughter of Athena
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Ziva
Centurion
Ziva

Female Taurus Posts : 77
Drachmas : 13297

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Melinda Martin, daughter of Pluto   Hi, I'm Melinda Martin, daughter of Pluto Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:04 pm

Katelyn wrote:
A nice decent form Very Happy

But firstly, would you mind adding the colons back? Smile It's a bit difficult to read Neutral

Secondly, I think the physical description is good enough Very Happy
and Linda's pic is really cool Cool

Thirdly, it would be much better if you add more details(both good pts and bad pts) about the personality of Melinda:)
and I can't figure out why "Sitting still for long periods of time" is a weakness...
Didn't you write "Pride" as Linda's fatal flaw? Maybe you can also include it in the weakness part.
Apart from spider, could you think of 2 more fears?

Moreover, how's her relationship with others in camp?

Lastly, it's about the battle part.
The limits of Linda's power should be written in the power part instead of weaknesses. Also, it would be better if you add more details and limits to her power Smile
Could you elaborate more on the fatal flaw part?
Add 2-3 more weaknesses, and 2-3 more strengths if possible Very Happy

I'll approve it once it's corrected Very Happy

Feel free to ask me if you've got any prolems Very Happy

~Katerina. daughter of Athena

General

Name: Melinda Martin
Nickname: Linda, Mel, Marty, Martin, Lynn
Date of Birth: April 24, 1994
Horoscope: Taurus
Place of birth: Chicago, Illinois
Place living: Camp Jupiter

Physical appearance

Hi, I'm Melinda Martin, daughter of Pluto Thalia_grace

Height: 6 feet tall
Weight: 150 pounds
Eye color: Black
Hair color and style: Black and short, choppy
Clothing style: Goth
Birthmark/scars/tattoos (if any)
Physical Description: Tall, standing at exactly 6 feet. Has pale skin. Has a muscular build, though is curvy as well. Hair is short, thick, choppy, and shiny black. Face is heart shaped, eyes are almond shaped, and is the color of a black onyx. She wears all black, her outfit generally consists of a black leather jacket, black t shirt, black jeans, black socks, and black gym shoes. She also wears a silver ring.
Others(if any): Is of Italian and Chinese descent.

Personality and characteristics

Personality: Very stubborn, will speak up no matter the consequences, strong willed, determined, doesn't take crap from anybody, very charismatic, even though she says little, when she does speak, people do listen to her.
Special habits:
Strengths and talents: Academics, the arts, can speak, read, and write Latin
Weaknesses: Sitting still for long periods of time, impatience, rashness
Fears: Spiders (doesn't matter if it is alive or dead) the sea, and the sky, since Neptune doesn't like her on his domain, and the sky, since Jupiter doesn't like her in his domain.
Hobbies: Reading, studying, taking care of unicorns, or anything in the horse department. Horses like her, even though they are children of Neptune.
Favorite food: Fettucine Alfredo
Least favorite food: Salmon
Favorite time of the day: Night
Favorite place at camp: Barracks
Favorite activity at camp: War Games
Least favorite activity at camp: Death Ball
Others(if any):

Family and Relationships

Mortal Parent: Tanya Martin
God parent: Pluto
Stepparent: Jackson Mason
Siblings: None that she knows of
Best friend: Lee Underwood, son of Trivia. Centurions have to get along if they are to manage their Cohorts (Not many people like children of Pluto, or Hades, her Father's Greek form)
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None (Same reason as above)
Enemy: None (Kinda hard to have enemies when people avoid you)
Others(if any):

Battle

Powers: Can summon the dead, can see/sense the dead, can summon precious metals and stones, sense precious metals and stones, can shadow travel. Can't use too much of her powers at the same time, she either gets massive headaches, or passes out. Can instinctively tell if any sort of jewelry she is looking at is made with real precious metals or stones
Weapons: Stygian Iron Sword, Imperial Gold Gladius
Fatal flaw: Pride, she doesn't like others doing work for her, her motto is "If you want it done right, do it yourself!"
Strengths: Good with bladed weapons, Good with sneaking around enemy lines or opponents unnoticed, just good with stealth and concealment in general.
Weaknesses: Bad with ranged weapons, her pride often gets the better of her.
Biography

Pluto fell in love with Melinda's Mother, who worked as a Medical Examiner. He loved how her Mother didn't take no for an answer, and always stood up for the right thing. She reciprocated, and Melinda was born from the subsequent encounters, and because her Mother could see through the Mist. Melinda grew up very well, she knew who her birth Father was, and what she was, even though knowing what she was attracted monsters. She was claimed at the age of 12. Shortly after graduating from 6th grade, monsters started pouring in, so her Mother, and by then, her stepfather, knew Melinda had to leave for a safer place. Before her journey, Pluto appeared, and gave Melinda a Stygian Iron Sword that when it was dormant, it would be a silver ring. Many years before Melinda was claimed, Pluto had appeared to Melinda's Mother, telling her where Camp Jupiter was, telling her that Melinda would have to go there one day. Melinda's Mother, just before Melinda left, packed up all of Melinda's things, putting them in a backpack, filling it with other supplies as well, such a money and the lot. Melinda took a train to California, stopping at the Wolf House, since Pluto told her that Roman demigods went to the Wolf House for judgement and training by Lupa, who would then decide if the demigod was worthy of going to Camp Jupiter, or being her dinner. Melinda was trained by Lupa, and was found worthy, and continued on to Camp Jupiter. Many monsters attacked her, but her sword and what Lupa taught her kept her safe. She made it to Camp Jupiter, alive. She was designated to be in the Second Cohort, since Pluto himself came to Camp Jupiter to claim her, making sure the Campers knew that Melinda was his daughter.

Quick Question, if this is approved, and the bio says I'm in the Second Cohort, and since there's nobody in the Second Cohort, and if approved, my character'd be a centurion in the Second Cohort?

Last edited by Ziva on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16245

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Melinda Martin, daughter of Pluto   Hi, I'm Melinda Martin, daughter of Pluto Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:18 pm

approved Smile

and yes Smile (i've talked to Anna, who's the praetor of camp jupiter and she said "yes")

~Katerina

P.S. But next time when you want to edit your post, just click the black button "Edit" on the top instead of posting a new one Very Happy
(This time I will help you to do it, but next time remember to edit it yourself Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Melinda Martin, daughter of Pluto   Hi, I'm Melinda Martin, daughter of Pluto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Melinda Martin, daughter of Pluto
Page 1 of 1