Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
The Wrath of the Romans, Lee and Melinda's story. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
The Wrath of the Romans, Lee and Melinda's story. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
The Wrath of the Romans, Lee and Melinda's story. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
The Wrath of the Romans, Lee and Melinda's story. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
The Wrath of the Romans, Lee and Melinda's story. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
The Wrath of the Romans, Lee and Melinda's story. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
The Wrath of the Romans, Lee and Melinda's story. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
The Wrath of the Romans, Lee and Melinda's story. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
The Wrath of the Romans, Lee and Melinda's story. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

The Wrath of the Romans, Lee and Melinda's story.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13831

The Wrath of the Romans, Lee and Melinda's story. Empty
PostSubject: The Wrath of the Romans, Lee and Melinda's story.   The Wrath of the Romans, Lee and Melinda's story. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 10:37 am

Note: The story was written by the centurions of the second cohort:D

The legion was preparing for action. What kind of action? War action. The praetors were full of rage, as well as the rest of Camp Jupiter. It had been 3 years, and every Halloween romans kept disappearing... and betraying camp.

"We have to take action! We can't keep losing Romans!" Natalie said in total rage. Natalie was a child of Discordia, from the Second Cohort. In war like this, a child of chaos and strife was the perfect one to share strategies and cause discord in battle.

"Who ever is doing this, needs to pay!"
Alexandra said. Alexandra is a legacy of Venus. Because Aphrodite's Roman counterpart is war-like(like almost every roman god and goddess), Alexandra is good at battle. 

The Senate house was full of angry Romans, despite the fact that normally only Senators and praetors only being allowed. But given the dire situation, today's meeting was an exception. The centurions and senators were trying to calm them down.

"Romans, if we are not thinking properly, we will not be able to think our decisions through!" Melinda said, daughter of Pluto, and the centurion and senator of the Second Cohort. The Romans calmed down. But anyone could still see the desparation of causing bloodshed in their eyes. They were staring at the praetors, waiting for their final decision.

"Yesterday, Julio, son of Mercury, secret spy of Camp Jupiter, told us where the traitors were. This means we can't just ignore the problem or take action." Lee said, child of Trivia, centurion of the Second cohort and praetor.

"War!!!" everyone screamed in desparation.

"If war is what we want, war they will have!" Arianna said, praetor.

Everyone exit the Senate House, towards Bellona's temple. Once they were there, they got spears and speared them to the ground. Now there was no marching back. Once the spears are in Bellona's temple there is no marching back. Now, the enemies will face bloodshed. 

The next day, the Romans were preparing their armors. The armor were golden and had beautiful symbols of war gods and war goddesses. They all had swords and  giant Imperial gold shields. The swords of Melinda and Lee's where the only one who were Stygian Iron swords, as it was rumored only demigods whose parents were denziens of the Underworld could wield Stygian Iron. Such powerful weapon, are use when battle. Arianna, Lee, Melinda and Natalie had big chariots. Lee and Melinda's chariot were blacks with golden lines. The chariots had black horses, fulled armored with golden eyes. 

Once they were ready for battle, they left camp. Some demigods stayed to protect camp. Julio was leading the army to the location, still, Melinda found weird that he had not said were the enemies were at all.

The Romans didnt even know where they were. 

"Is this a forest?" Arainna asked.

"Yes, this is where we die." Julio said.

"What do you mean by 'we die'?!?" Natalie said in wrath.

"Blah,blah, yes, Im with the bad guys."
Julio said.

"This cant be true" said Evangeline, daugther of Bellona. "Are you like brainwashed?"

"Not such thing, I chose to be a traitor. Our leader is more powerful than you think." 

There was a cave in front of them. 

"You can choose to run or to die in battle."

"What make you think we'll die?!?" said Lee. " Enter the cave, Romans!"

The army rushed into the cave. Alexandra grabbed Julio's head, unexpectely an arrow went straight through his throat. It was Raymond Fields, son of Apollo. Alexandra dropped the body and marched. The praetors and Natalie were in their chariots. The cave was dark. Lee raised his hand and giant torches appeared with fire illuminating the whole cave. It revealed the entire army. Lee rapidly said " The toirtoise!", which was a Roman technique. They were groups. In front of the groups were romans with shields and the ones behind had their armor in there head, making a turtle-like shape groups. "Start!!!" Lee screamed.

The both armies collided. Bloodshed was inevitable. Lee, in his chariot, with the others killed thousands of rogue legionnaires(traitors). A person was watching from behind. It had dark skin and long hair with wings. It was death itself. 

The armies had been fighting for hours now. Lee and Melinda went toward Letus (Thanatos). 

"What are you doing here, Lord Letus? Did my Father send you?" Melinda asked. 

"No, I'm always in places where lives are ending, it is my job. You cannot escape death." Letus said.

"Come on Letus, why?" said a voice. It was familiar to Lee. "Mother?"

"Yes? I am here to help you, my child. It is not your time. Not the Romans time."

"What do you mean?" Lee asked in desperation.

"So thats the feeling I had." Melinda said.

"The cave is going to destroy itself" Lee said.

"Yes, my child. You and the Romans have to retreat." said Trivia. "The leader of this army is more powerful than you think."

"Cause a chaos and run!!!" said another voice. It was Discordia, goddess of Chaos. 

Lee and Melinda didnt even notice. Natalie was there. 

"Mother, give me the strengths to cause what I do most". Said Natalie. Her birthmark started glowing. She touched Lee's head with her hand. Lee started casting a spell. He looked like it was against his will. It was Natalie, she probably hypnotized him. Making him to make the cave to start trembeling. Melinda rapidly screamed. "Retreat!". 

"The leader was spirit, a Halloween spirit. We just have to trap him in this cave with a spell. Bye bye!" said Trivia and She dissappeared along with the other gods.

"You cannot escape the Romans fate!" said a strong voice.

Melinda went to her chariot, so as Lee. The romans retreat, leaving the other army behind. 

When the Romans were out of the cave, Lee started casting a spell, looking at the Moon. "I bind the spirit freedom from this cave, so mote it be!" then the cave started destroying. Soon, the entrance was blocked by huge rocks, impossible to break because of the spell. 

They return to the camp, celebrating their victory. Everybody return to their cohort and the Praetors and the centurions stayed in the Senate house.

"This was all a set up." explained Lee. "My Mother, Letus and Discordia visited us." he told them every thing about the what they told them.

"If it were a quest, or a real war. There would have been a prophecy. But they weren't any, Trivia, Discordia and Letus planned it, I bet Jupiter doesn't even know... They knew about the problem so they sent the Romans to stop it." Lee said.

Everybody nodded in agreement. 

"This Halloween spirit, must've escape from the Underworld, so thats why Letus was there..."

"Ok guys, but tomorrow is the Harvest Moon festival in Camp Jupiter, lets just forget about it and party tommorow,huh?" said Arianna. 

"Yes" they all said and went to their cohorts... But they all knew a war was not to forgotten.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16284

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Romans, Lee and Melinda's story.   The Wrath of the Romans, Lee and Melinda's story. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 11:47 am

spirit of halloween! It's so funny lol!
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Romans, Lee and Melinda's story.   The Wrath of the Romans, Lee and Melinda's story. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:18 pm

Yes :DDD It wasn't easy to match war with halloween, which I think activities like this can help us improve our writing skills... Smile
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16284

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Romans, Lee and Melinda's story.   The Wrath of the Romans, Lee and Melinda's story. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:21 pm

agree!!! Very Happy
My writing skills sucks... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Romans, Lee and Melinda's story.   The Wrath of the Romans, Lee and Melinda's story. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:23 pm

I think your story was great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wrath of the Romans, Lee and Melinda's story.   The Wrath of the Romans, Lee and Melinda's story. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wrath of the Romans, Lee and Melinda's story.
Page 1 of 1