Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16275

Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Empty
PostSubject: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:18 am

Sitting in the black limousine of her dad with Angela and Ethan inside, the beautiful young woman was excited about meeting her dad later. Amanda hadn't seen his always-busy-with-making-money dad for a long while. She chatted with her best friend, Angela and Angela's little half-brother, Ethan in the limousine. The two of them were going to hang out with a couple of friends in New York City. So, she did them a favor by requesting the chauffeur to drop them at Central Park before seeing her dad.

Angela was sitting in Amanda's limousine, chatting with her best friend, Amanda. She was going out with some friends from Camp Jupiter, and also her little brother , Ethan. With the crazy experience of travelling with them few weeks ago, she put on her pink blouse and denim jeans instead of dresses that she usually wore when going to Manhattan. She was looking forward to meeting her friends. that she kept twirling her shimmering wavy blonde hair. Finally, the limousine arrived at the East Gate of Central Park.
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

Male Scorpio Posts : 170
Drachmas : 12922

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:28 am

I couldn't believe that i was sitting in the black limousine with Angela and her best friend ... who i forgot her name. 'I'm really bad at memorizing names..' I thought to myself. I looked outside the window watching the view. I wore my white hoody with Mickeymouse on the front and Jeans. I put my beanies on before we Arrived at the East Gate of Centeral Park

-Ethan Jackson ,son of Zeus
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:38 am

Amanda dropped Angela and Ethan off at the Central Park, but she decided to wait a little bit longer until Angela's friends arrived.

Angela got off from the limousine, shrugged her shoulder and waited for Annabel, Lee and Alex. She always loved being at the Central Park.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:45 am

Just before Getting off at the Limo, I asked Amanda if i was looking okay.. I mean she's daughter of Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

Drachmas : 12656

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:35 am

Annabel, whose father owned an apartment in New York, would arive not five minutes later. The previous night she had travelled from camp back to New York via a train and had done so on her lonesome, after all Annabel was a fairly independant daughter of Venus.

She looked like a vagrant beggar as she wandered through Central park. Annabel moved forward through the park, she hummed a small tune to herself before letting out a loud burp. Then Annabel spotted the group, Ethan and Angela two people she knew and a third good looking girl she didn't recognise.

Annabel wandered over to the group "Spare change gov'ner?" she says jokingly a light smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13822

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:51 am

I've been waiting this moment since yesterday. I was with Alexandra in the Second Cohort Barrack. We were saying our goodbyes. "We have to go! Bye!" I said casting the teleporting spell in latin. "You cant go!" Natalie shouted. "Its not fair! I want to go!"

PUFF

"Too late" I said laughing. I was wearing a fancy dress, ready to go shopping and things like that. "So Lee, which will be our first mall?"

"We are not going to the mall, for the thirtieth time, Alex" I said. She thinks she is going to the mall, so she dress all fancy-style. Maybe we are going to fight monster or something. I was wearing black jeans with an Abercrombie green t-shirt.

"What?!? You never told me!" I shouted. This is what I'm wearing, I cant fight monsters!:

http://www.google.com.pr/imgres?q=teen+fashion&um=1&hl=es-419&sa=N&tbo=d&biw=1280&bih=738&tbm=isch&tbnid=IveWI8lASKI0NM:&imgrefurl=http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/teen-fashion/images/32944880/title&docid=LoxZAmI3YRJ1qM&imgurl=http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32900000/F-SHION-teen-fashion-32944880-500-373.jpg&w=500&h=373&ei=MVgAUZ-tNJH29gSa7YCYDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=374&vpy=154&dur=14873&hovh=194&hovw=260&tx=138&ty=130&sig=116856133327327726480&page=2&tbnh=134&tbnw=181&start=36&ndsp=42&ved=1t:429,r:72,s:0,i:301

"Too sad your going to ruin your clothe..." I said sarcastically. Yeah, I sneak while Lee was performing the spell...

"What are you doing here?" I asked Natalie. She is a child of Chaos. I dont want her destroying our mini vacation! I stoped arguing before I realise that Angela, Ethan and a girl I dont know were watching us. How embarrassing!

"Oh, Hi! My name is Lee Underwood, nice to meet you" I introduce myself to the girl.

Last edited by LeeUnderwood on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:52 pm

Ethan was extremely nervous about the hangout, and Amanda knew the exact reason even though she hadn't met the group. She stared at Ethan who asked her about his look and tried not to laugh,"Stop messing with your hair and you'll be fine!"
While chatting with Angela and Ethan, Amanda saw a girl walking towards them - that must be Angela's friend. The way she dressed and what she had done with her hair - she's really a mess, like the beggars she saw in the beggars she saw in the subways, Amanda thought to herself quietly, but then she reminded herself that she shouldn't judge the others by their looks. But then, the girl came and joked about 'spare change, guv'nor'. Amanda burst into laughter at the moment but got herself under control seconds later. Humored, she joked back, "Yea, I do think I have spare change to get you some new clothes! I'm Amanda, by the way."
She then saw a trio suddenly appeared from nowhere and greeted Angie. There was a boy who introduced himself as Lee to Amanda, so she replied,"I'm Amanda. I'm just Angie and Ethan's ride to here and I had something else to do. So, bye everyone!" Amanda then got into the limo and left for her father's place.

Last edited by Katelyn on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Annabel stuck her tongue out at Amanda even as she left. Before she folded her arms and pouted slightly. "Don't need any new clothes, my clothes are perfectly fine." Annabel shook her head slowly before nodding to greet Angela and Ethan "Hey girl and Guy." Then she turned to greet the other two as they arrived and squinted at the red haired girl. "Never seen er before who is she?"
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:12 pm

"Bye, Mandy!"Angela waved at Amanda as she left. Angela chuckled as Annabel pulled a funny face with her tongue stuck out at Annabel. 'An Aphrodite girl versus a daughter of Venus - that's the result,' Angela muttered in a low voice that no one can hear, humored by the idea. As Annabel walked back, she greeted back,"Hello Annabel!" She realized there's a redhead girl whom she hadn't met before and it seemed that it was also the first time when Annabel met her. "I had no idea,"Angela said, thought for a while and asked the girl,"Who're you? I'm Angela, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 11:05 pm

Amanda told me that if i stopped messing with my hair i would be okay. Well.. she's the daughter of Aphrodite so I should believe her. I chatted with Angela and Amenda when Annabel came. Annabel sticked out her tongue as Amanda went back and I shouted " Thanks for the Ride Amenda!". I heard what Angela muttered and murmured " Daughter of Venus versus Daughter of Aphrodite.. hmm... why are they offensive to each other...?". At that moment I saw Lee, Alex and someone who I've never seen before comming toward us. I asked to Lee " Hey, who is she..? I've never seen her before."
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:54 am

"Hey, this is Natalie... from my cohort" I introduced Natalie to the group.

"Hey, nice to meet you all" I said smiling at them. I know I should have not sneak in. But I didn't want to stay in Camp Jupiter. I need a break. It's been 3 weeks since my last vacation. I know... its have no passed a long time. But they traveled to Rome!

Alexandra saw the child of Aphrodite. Aphrodite vs. Venus just happened. The Aphrodite girl, who seems to be called Amanda, made a comment. Which I wanted make! I didn't interfere because it was fun. Aphrodite girl know how to fight verbally, but a Venus girl knows how to fight physically and verbally. Thanks God she didn't stayed to argue... I sensed bloodshed, lol. But I would not underestimate a Greek... after all they are strong.
"So what are we going to do?" I asked the group.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:07 pm

"Hello Natalie.. I'm Ethan and this is my sister Angela." I said to Natalie. She looked familiar to me... but anyways.... " Does anyone know well about NewYork? I mean it's my first time to NewYork.." I told to the group.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 8:43 pm

"Dont worry, Ethan. I now New York perfectly...I know every clothe store, make up store-'' I was saying before being interrupted by Natalie.

"We get it" I said. If we let her speak, she'll just keep talking and I hate that.

"We better get going" Lee said.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:03 pm

The red-haired girl was called Natalie - and she was also from Camp Jupiter just like Alex. "Hi, Natalie,"Angela greeted her friendly.
Ethan said that he hadn't been to New York before. "Really?"Angela looked at him in disbelief,"I thought you lived here before!" She put her hands in her jeans pockets and started,"Well, if you guys want to have fun in the Central Park, we can rent a bike to ride, play in the tennis court, have rollerblading or kite-flying, or even have lunch at by the lake. Or maybe we can leave the park, watch a movie in the theater or get to the New York Skyride! So, what do you prefer?"
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:06 pm

"Good Grief" Annabel mutters rolling her eyes at the events unfolding, while she mainly stood quietly. Then she moved around to stand besides her friend and pressed a hand against her shoulder. Giving what Alex was like she had a feeling she was going have a headache by the day's end. "We know you know all the 'good' store's. Your quite talented when it comes to that. But please don't mention it again...I'm sure no one here wants you to drag them around like there a human barbie doll."
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 9:19 pm

Picturing Alex being dragged like a barbie doll, Angela couldn't help laughing. When she got back to her normal mode, she shrugged her shoulder and folded her hands. "So, what now?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:22 pm

"Can we go see some movies to the theater...?" asked Ethan. " How about you Lee..?"
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:22 am

"With can jump from the Empire State..." I said. It wasn't sarcasm. I've done it before.

"Yeah, and when we are about to land, the PUFF spell! And appear in Central Park!" I said. Haven't done that for a while.

"That would be so awesome!" I said. "But first I have to change" Alex said snapping her fingers. PIUFF! Change of clothe: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Fashion-teen-fashion-32456324-1024-754

"But whatever you want to do, Ethan and Kate" I said. We've seen each other two times only, counting this one. Though we traveled the world.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:13 pm

Angela tilted head, thought for a moment, and replied,"Well, the jumping part sounds fun but Empire States Building? Seems to be a bad idea..." Angela seldom went to there - only once a year in Winter. She's not sure if the Romans know the truth about that building. If not, there must be a reason behind. She rolled her eyes and pouted slightly,"How about we get to the NY Skyline first before we have lunch? Maybe, just maybe, we can do that there!"
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:08 pm

" Ny skyline..? Cool.. so are we going to jump off there..? " Ethan said laughing
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:30 pm

"It would take the fun out of it... Maybe from the Statue of Liberty!" Natalie said.

''It would be fun, too" Lee replied.

"To the green statue?" Alexa said. "No way"

"Too Late"

PUFF (in the head of the statue).
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:05 am

" Lee.. are we at the top of the statue of Liberty..? So are we going to jump from here ..?" Ethan asked to Lee, Alex and Natalie.
Back to top Go down
Redfield
Campers

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:11 am

Annabel blinked slightly, surprised by the sudden change in location. "I am not jumping I shall walk." The young woman says shaking her head in disbelief. Annabel tapped her foot against the floor and sood back to view what was happening.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:42 am

One second before, they were at the Central Park, but then now, under their feet were already replaced by the Status of Liberty. "Geez!"Angela folded her arms and stared at Lee, "Could you give us some warning, reminder, or anything before you do the 'puff' thing?" Angela viewed around - she can almost see the whole New York City under her feet. Stunned, she muttered to herself,"I should come here more often." Annabel told the others she'd walk instead of jump - she might probably be right, Angela thought as she glimpsed at Lee suspiciously. But then, jumping from such a height would be much fun. "Well, I think I'll choose jump cuz' even if the 'puff' spell fails, I can still save myself by flying." Angela giggled a bit after she'd finished commenting, amused by the idea of saving herself by flying.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:51 am

"You do have a warning! the PUFF!" Lee said to Angela. "I love you all!" Lee said running and jumping from the statue of liberty.

"Wait for me, babe!" Alex said jumping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter :: Outside the Camps :: Outside the Camps-
Jump to: