Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

Male Scorpio Posts : 170
Drachmas : 12922

Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:37 pm

" We need to get out of here.... right now. I think people are comming" Ethan said to Lee. As Ethan turned around he heard someone calling his name. He looked around and found Ben. " Ben...? What are you doing here? I thought you were in camp."

"Well.... i just walking around. Camp is too quite thesedays." Ben laughed as he looked at Angela and Lee " Hello. my name is Ben, Ben Kyle."
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16275

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:33 am

"Hi Ben!"Angela greeted, while managing herself to get up from the floor.
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13822

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:55 am

Lee noticed Angela was standing up. He didn't bothered to ask her if she was okay, I mean, with that kind of spell... A boy apparently called "Ben" appeared. "Oh, hi Ben! Good timing, we were just living..."

Alexandra noticed a boy and rapidly went towards him to say hello "Hello! My name is Alexandra, good to meet you..."

Natalie smiled at the boy named Ben and smile. "Hi... um, can we get going?"
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:20 pm

"Yeah, we should -" All in a sudden, there was a flash of cold rushing along Angela's spine. She shivered, as if the temperature had just dropped to 0 degree Celsius in a split second. She felt like the ground where she stood was becoming a void and she was sinking into it. She looked down at the ground but everything seemed to be fine. "What -" It happened again - the feeling of apparent weightlessness. "Hey guys, did you feel that?"
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:52 am

Lee suddenly felt a coldness... but not just a normal coldness. This was familiar. "Yes, I felt it Angela" Lee said thinking of what it might be. Lee remembered when he was 6 years old, when he first contacted the dead with a spell. This was the same feeling when an evil spirit came and attacked Lee. "This can't be" said Lee. 

Alexandra saw Lee's reaction and instantly she knew what Lee was thinking. Lee had told her the story many times. But it can't be. Lee told Alexandra the spirit entrance was with a loud roar and then he felt the coldness. For now, its just a coldness. "I think a spirit is still in here... with us" said Alexandra.

"And a strong one... I've never felt so cold in my life" said Natalie getting her blade.

"Let's just go... Everybody, get close to me" Lee said thinking of minor teleporting spell. He doesn't have so much power left.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:07 am

Angela walked towards Lee, "I think you better hurry!" The temperature was falling straight down. Too many halfbloods - the scent is too strong, Angela thought.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Suddenly, there came a gust of strong wind. "Lee, I think we have to split! Too many half-bloods here attract a lot of monsters - more than we can handle!" 
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:18 pm

" Split up? that could be more dangerous.. Hey Lee! when is the spell working?" asked Ethan. He tried to controll the wind in order to see what was comming.

"W...What is happen..ing" Ben started to shiver his whole body as he murmured. He felt his body freezing.

" Ben! Dude are you okay? Lee! Angela if we are going to split, we should decide how we are going to split now " Ethan shouted.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:34 pm

"I don't know..." Angela tried to grab for her quiver, only realizing that she hadn't brought any arrows and bow out. 'Maybe meet at the Hill later?'
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:08 am

"If we teleport ourselves, they will keep following us anyways... But what if we teleport them to another part of Earth?" Lee said. "We need to find the monsters and trap them to the magic circle" Lee said getting his Stygian Iron sword.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:07 am

"I mean we better leave to different places and gather sometimes later at a safer place. The mons-spirit - whatever that is seems to be too strong."Angela continues, "And to be honest - and no offence - I don't think you have enough power and energy to deal with them after what you've done to the mall." She quickly glimpsed at the broken glasses and those mortals in shock.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:09 am

"You're right... Alexandra, Natalie and I will go that way" Lee said and pointed at the exit. "See you at.... Where will our meeting point?
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:21 am

"The Hill, perhaps?"Angela quickly looked around to see if someone or something was attacking them. She stretched her arms, preparing to fly away.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:47 pm

" So... the hill? Well... let's move on then. I think Ben is kinda nervous now.... " Ethan said as he took Ben's hand prepared to fly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter :: Outside the Camps :: Outside the Camps-
Jump to: