Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter
Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Welcome to Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter!

It is a Percy-Jackson-series-and-Heroes-of-the-Olympians-based site where members can create their own characters, role-play, discuss on the books(or even the movies - try to keep calm and don't type any swear words), and take part in different kinds of site activities!
Just register, read the pm message and you will know what to do next!

Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter is where demigods learn how to survive. You can create your own original character here! Welcome to join us and share your creative thoughts here! : )

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I'm petty ika
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:54 pm by LeeUnderwood

» The New Site Shop
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 6:58 pm by Petty Ika

» Hello Everyone!
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:54 am by Amber Chase

» Chatroom :)))
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 5:57 am by Amber Chase

» Deleting this profile
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:34 pm by LeeUnderwood

» Airel Hamlin
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm by Hamlin1120

» Christina Swift daughter of apollo wip
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:50 pm by Hamlin1120

» Nikolina Petrova
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

» Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter Site-wide RP Ideas
Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:30 pm by jacob.s.greene

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter on your social bookmarking website

Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

Male Scorpio Posts : 170
Drachmas : 12922

Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:27 pm

"Every week..? You mean that you guys fight at the mess hall every week? Why?" Ethan asked as he kept rocking his chair. He asked others " so what are we going to do now? I'd like to watch some movies."
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

Male Taurus Posts : 430
Drachmas : 13822

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:33 pm

"Yes, unfortunately, we have a child of discord in our camp..." Alex said. "We she is my little chaos!" She said grabbing Natalie's cheeks.

"Stop it! Stop it!" Natalie shouted.

"We better get going..." Lee said to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:41 pm

Ethan laughed as he stood up. " So where are we going? I mean what are we going to do now?"
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

Female Leo Posts : 830
Drachmas : 16275

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 8:19 pm

Angela had been eating her tiramisu quietly, slightly amused by the prank. Finally, she had finished it. She looked up and said,"Hmm...I don't know. What do you want to do, Alex?"
Back to top Go down
https://campsfordemigods.rpg-board.net
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 5:08 am

"Ho about the........MALL" Alex suggested.

"I want to fight monsters! Maybe we can destroy the mall..." Natalie said.

"Yeah... I think its a good idea. Then do a spell to restore the mall... But I'm going to need the help of everyone, its not an easy spell to cast!" Lee shouted.

"First I'll buy my things, then fight the monsters and destroy the mall..." Alex smiled.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 1:12 pm

" Hey Alex, what about we fight monsters in the mall so we could both destroy the monsters and the mall. Then Lee could restore the mall and buy things later? Wouldn't that be more fun? " Ethan asked as he looked at the clock. "How about you Angela and Annabel?"
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 7:30 pm

Angela tilted her head and asked,"How could you be possibly sure that there's a monster in the mall?"
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:43 pm

"We can summon them... From the deepest part of hell...Tartarus" Lee said thinking of the spell. "Anyways, we are going NOW" Lee said casting the spell.

PUFF

"Yey, we are here" Alex murmured.

"SUMMON THEM" Natalie shouted.

"Let the battle begin!" Lee said and monster started coming out from the ground.

Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:38 pm

" Lee, what's the limit of your magic? I mean how many monsters are you able to summon?" Ethan asked as he doged from a cylcops. Ethan flew around the mall grinning as he attacked the monsters.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:46 pm

"Right now I can summon 10 more!" Lee said casting a lighting spell, pulverising a cyclops.

"Maniquies! Here my command! Help me destroy this monsters!!!" Alex shouted and 3 maniquies came to life. "Yes! Yes!" Alex screamed as she saw a maniquie punching a cyclops in the eye.

"B*tches!" Natalie screamed kicking a cyclpos in the stomach.

"Ouch, that hurts!" The cyclops screamed to Natalie.

"I didn't knew there were cyclops in Tartarus!" Lee shouted fighting another cyclops.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:48 pm

" Hey, Lee can you summon a Empussa here?" Ethan shouted as he threw some apples to the cyclopes.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:28 pm

"EMPOUSAS! I SUMMON YOU!" Lee shouted fighting a cyclops, soon 3 Empousas appeared from the hole in the ground. "Attack Ethan!" lee screamed.

Alex was in the floor, defeated so as the other cyclops. Natalie came running towards Alex. "Alexandra, what happened? You were defeated by cyclops? You are never defeated!" Natalie shouted.

"T-t-they destroye-d-d by favourite s-store..." Alex said as a tear came out of her left eye.

"Which one?"

"Victoria Secret" Alex replied.

"Then fight for Victoria Secret!" Natalie said to Alex.

"Ok" Alex randomly said with a smile and got up. "Cyclops, you've destroyed le favorite store of Alexandra! Now you must pay!" Alex said and make-ups from the store Sephora exploded, which vaporised the cyclops that was next to the store.

"YOU!" said a women cyclops.

"What?!?" Alex screamed to the she-cyclops.

"YOU DESTROYED LE FAVOURITE STORE OF MAMA PEACHES" Mama peaches screamed.

"Mama Peaches?" Alex asked the woman.

"THATS MY NAME, BUT NOW YOU MUST PAY!" screamed Mama Peaches. Peaches started running towards Alex with a club. Which was very scary.

"Bitch, please, you have nothing on me!" Alex said rasing her hand. Soon, the make up in Mama Peaches started to melt. It was really hot.

"AHH! STOP IT STOP IT!" Mama Peaches screamed.

"Say please and your face wont be melt!" Alex screamed to Mama Peaches.

"IT BURNS! IT BURNS! PLEASE PLEASE!" she plead.

"no" Alex said and the make up in Mama Peaches' face exploded along with her head. Then her body pulverised. Alex almost fell to the ground but Natalie grabbed her.

"Are you ok?" Natalie asked. She've used her powers too much, she have to rest.

"Mission succeed, now I can rest in peace...Now that I now Victoria Secret died with dignity" Alex said and closed her eye.

"NO!!!" Natalie cried.

"She is acting...She is going to rest..." Lee said to Natalie.

"Oh, okay... She is sleeping" Natalie said.

Lee then grab Alex's body and put her somewhere safe. "She'll be safe here" lee said murmuring a spell in latin.

Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 8:06 am

Ethan, who was barely doging the mad cyclops shouted at Lee. "Hey, I asked you to summon a empussa ..not order it to attack me!...". Ethan flied behind the cyclops and started tp run for the fruit corner. He wanted to try various attacks to the cyclops. Ethsn kept running around the mall as he threw some fruits to the cyclops until he found out thst there was no one around him except the cyclops and a empoussa. "hm... where am i ..." he sighed and summoned wind to slash the cyclpos, and he started to attack the Empussa.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 10:30 pm

"SUMMONING MONSTERS FROM TARTARUS?!?! ARE YOU NUTS?"Angela cursed in Ancient Greek as she dodged the attack from another Cyclops who kept saying 'cupcakes' - Angela thought it's his name,"LEE, THERE'RE INNOCENT MORTALS HERE! YOU CAN DO THIS IN NEW ROME BUT NOT IN NY!!!" She raised her bow and shot three cyclops in a row. The monsters disintegrated into yellow ashes. But she didn't realize there's one Cyclops running towards her from the back. The next moment she was in the middle of the air with her bow and arrows fell on the ground. She kept kicking the cyclops who was thrice of her size but it didn't seem to have much effect.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:11 pm

After slashing the monsters, Ethan looked around him and found out a corner which had a lot of cool stuffs. He checked his wallet and figured out that he had only 20 dollars left. He went inside to see if there were things that he could buy. Ethan opened the door and said "Hello..? " When he heard no one answering back he tried to open the door, but as soon as he pushed the door a alram rang all over the Mall.
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:20 pm

"WHAT THE HECK!" Angela kicked the Cyclops a few times and poked the Cyclops at his one single eye. He stumbled out from the mall but Angela was still struggling in his big nasty hand. She summoned a blast of lightning which struck right at the Cyclops. The Cyclops was barely paralyzed and fell on the floor. He let go of Angela who fell towards the ground before she gripped the corner of the Cyclops' shorts at the very last moment. That corner of the cloth accidentally slipped out of her hand and she fell onto the hard ground. She had a tingling and burning sensation at her ankle though she's not sure what had just happened. However, the Cyclops was already struggling and trying to get onto his feet.
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:50 am

Lee noticed a cyclops that was going towards Angela. He rapidly cast a spell in latin. Then a a cloud appeared, which was really weird seeing a cluod inside a mall, anyways, it starts raining fire. The monsters were all running and turning into dust. Then a fire tornado appeared appeared and hit the ground, were the monster were coming from. After a minute, the cloulds and fire tornado dissapeared, and the ground was closed.

Alex was shock of what just happened, not whaf Lee did, he'd done it a lot of times, but she actually heard people screaming in the Fields of Punishment, which scared her. "Freaky" she said and then closed her eyes again.

"Good, I was gettibg bored. And by the way, mortals are probably seeing fire... Because of the Mist" Natalie said.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:51 pm

"So... where are we going now? and.. I think we need to decide it fast because the mortals will come..." Ethan asked to others as he took a bite of the apple that he had picked up from the fruit corner. He turned around to Alex and asked " Hey.. are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:34 am

"INSANE!"Angela complained. She tried to get up but then - "Hell!"she cursed,"Hey guys, I think I've got a broken ankle. Lee, do you have a spell for that?"
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:32 am

"Of course" Lee said with a smile and starting to cast the spell in latin. "If you feel cracks, its working..."
Back to top Go down
ChocoKat
Camp Counselor
ChocoKat

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Angela was sitting on the floor with her broken ankle while Lee started murmuring in a language that she didn't understand. She stared at her ankle anxiously but nothing had happened. "Um...Lee? Are you sure you've done the right spell, 'cause nothing has happened - not even a gust of wind..."
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:02 pm

"hm... Angela do you think if you can stand up? I could carry you if Lee's magic didn't work..... and we need to get out of here fast... I think the mortals will come any minute.." Ethan said as he sat near Angela
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:00 am

"Hmm... maybe I did the spell wrong..." Lee said thinking of another healing spell. "Maybe I should cast a higher rank healing spell" Lee said and shouted "PERCURO!". The glass from every store in the mall exploded.
Back to top Go down
Edward Jackson
Campers
Edward Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:01 pm

" Whoa Lee ...i thought we suggested you t...to heal Angela not to break a..all the glass." Ethan said coughing. Ethan made a gust of wind to clear his sight and said "Tell me if i'm watching something wrong... what is that?"
Back to top Go down
LeeUnderwood
Praetor
LeeUnderwood

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:24 am

"I thought it would be more fun if a exploded glasses, besides, the spell is too powerful, the energy will blow everything" Lee said getting up. "How about we go somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else   Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hang out in New York, and probably in somewhere else
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood X Camp Jupiter :: Outside the Camps :: Outside the Camps-
Jump to: